C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Extra $1000 off from MB towards new lease/purchase.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2012 C250 Coupe
Extra $1000 off from MB towards new lease/purchase.

I just wanted to share with you guys some information I got when I went to the Tennis U.S. Open yesterday in New York. As you all may or may not know, Mercedes Benz is the official sponsor of the U.S. Open. I went yesterday to session 19 (courtesy of Mercedes-Benz) and the seats were amazing! Anyway, on to the real news. I went to one of the Mercedes Benz booths and one of the representatives told me that they are giving an extra $1,000 incentive towards any new purchase or lease of any new Mercedes-Benz.

They instructed me to first negotiate the best deal available at the dealership, then hit them with the email they sent me (which consists of the $1,000 certificate). It says its good until 1/4/2011. So if anyone is going to the U.S. Open put down your email address, or one of the person you want to give it to (just need to know name, zipcode and email & address) You can use it yourself or give it to another member who lives at the same address. I gave mine to my sister because she is about to lease a 2011 Mercedes C-class.

I don't know if it is possible to obtain this certificate straight from corporate or not, but why not try? Heck, $1,000 is nothing to sneeze at... We asked the dealership about it and this is indeed on top of anything that the dealership already offers in deals with incentives from the manufacturer. If they say that it isn't applicable or they already gave it to you, they are lying. The only restriction is that it can't be used with fleet discounts and a few other discounts that you get if you work for a company that is affiliated with Mercedes Benz that gets you pricing already far below invoice.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:55 AM
RLE
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'08 C300 Lux Barolo Red Beige Leather P2 MM 18" wheels '84 944
Originally Posted by jctevere
I just wanted to share with you guys some information I got when I went to the Tennis U.S. Open yesterday in New York. As you all may or may not know, Mercedes Benz is the official sponsor of the U.S. Open. I went yesterday to session 19 (courtesy of Mercedes-Benz) and the seats were amazing! Anyway, on to the real news. I went to one of the Mercedes Benz booths and one of the representatives told me that they are giving an extra $1,000 incentive towards any new purchase or lease of any new Mercedes-Benz.

They instructed me to first negotiate the best deal available at the dealership, then hit them with the email they sent me (which consists of the $1,000 certificate). It says its good until 1/4/2011. So if anyone is going to the U.S. Open put down your email address, or one of the person you want to give it to (just need to know name, zipcode and email & address) You can use it yourself or give it to another member who lives at the same address. I gave mine to my sister because she is about to lease a 2011 Mercedes C-class.

I don't know if it is possible to obtain this certificate straight from corporate or not, but why not try? Heck, $1,000 is nothing to sneeze at... We asked the dealership about it and this is indeed on top of anything that the dealership already offers in deals with incentives from the manufacturer. If they say that it isn't applicable or they already gave it to you, they are lying. The only restriction is that it can't be used with fleet discounts and a few other discounts that you get if you work for a company that is affiliated with Mercedes Benz that gets you pricing already far below invoice.
Just last week we heard that there is a $4000 off list offer right now so where does this fit in? Won't be long before they will be paying people to take those silver/black ones off the lot.