C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Question on Plan A service.

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C350 Sport
Originally Posted by iamagoodboi
I received your email, and I spoke to a service advisor. The cost for a service A is $238.00 + tax and if you were to take the vehicle to a private shop it will void the warranty on your vehicle. If you would like to schedule an appt with our dealership I will be more than happy to take care of that for you, just let me know what day and time is good for you?

Nicole L. Walker
Mercedes Benz DTLA Motors
Customer Call Center
(213) 748-8951 ex 2421
nwalker@dtlamotors.com
Tell Miss Nicole to read the damn owner's manual!!! This is B to the S! You have the right to have service done anywhere you damned well please as long as you have service performed as outlined in your owner's manual/service schedule... It states this in the Owner's manual. As long as you keep all service records your rear is covered in the event that you would actually need to make a warranty claim!

I love my car but the shadiness of MB dealerships may make this my last Benz...this kind of thing happens all the time, blatant lying to the consumer to force you into spending tons of money on their services. If I were you I'd forward this email to MB corporate after you read the warranty statement in your Owner's manual and see what I'm talking about.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by MBnewby
Tell Miss Nicole to read the damn owner's manual!!! This is B to the S! You have the right to have service done anywhere you damned well please as long as you have service performed as outlined in your owner's manual/service schedule... It states this in the Owner's manual. As long as you keep all service records your rear is covered in the event that you would actually need to make a warranty claim!

I love my car but the shadiness of MB dealerships may make this my last Benz...this kind of thing happens all the time, blatant lying to the consumer to force you into spending tons of money on their services. If I were you I'd forward this email to MB corporate after you read the warranty statement in your Owner's manual and see what I'm talking about.
You are correct, that is a blatant lie and BS.

Verify this by going here: http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/contact_us/overview

Call and ask for the warranty department, they will tell you exactly the correct information. I also check with MBUSA directly on stuff like this, I have busted several dealers lying about stuff, or telling "half-truths" to up-sell you.
Old 10-13-2010, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C55
Thanks

Originally Posted by louiet3
Call your nearest MB dealer and check if they will match this Service A coupon from MB of Fresno - $129. I gave this to somebody in the East Coast and he was able to use it.

Good Luck!

http://mboffresno.com/Specials-Service.aspx

+++1

Works in DC...thanks