C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Wagonwork the worse body shop in DC area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 C350 Sport
Wagonwork the worse body shop in DC area

Someone dented side of my rear bumper and I decided to take it to the Wangonwork in Northern VA, on Route 1 for the repair.Initially this body shop was known as one of the best in DC area, but what a disappointment after Pohanka bought and made a chop shop. First they charged me $750 for small repair and paint, ridiculous, but I thought okay quality is important to me. It too a week to do the work and after the week color was complete off! So after my complains managers doe not come out some foreman or something named Dough came out and start attacking me that I have no sense of vision! I used to manage bodyshop before, so I calmly explained that this is not the quality that I paid for, anyway after 1 hour of arguing they took car back in and after another week of waiting my car was ready, but what a mess second time! So these idiots blended quarter panel and clear coated side of the car. On top of it they did not take out sanding marks, scratched my trunk, oversprayed in some areas and dented bumper on the top. Also they dusted car inside so much that I spend whole day cleaning inside. One customer came by and also said that they redoing his X5 3rd time and that Doug foreman was about to kill him, keep shouting and cursing his poor customer.

So anyway, stay away from Wagonwork in DC area. They are chop shop and do not be fooled by cople of exotics that they display in front. I was tricked by few R8s and M3s parked in front. In fact this is worse body shop in NOVA area and should be closed for their poor quality and service.