C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Broberg, A presentation, C180

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 03:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C180 Sport
Broberg, A presentation, C180

Hi, today it was a beautiful spring day so had my camera with me when out on the small curvy country roads, so figured I post the Pics and write something..

My first car I ever drove was a W201 from 1984, A white one.
At that time I still didn't have a feeling for the size of a car and where to place it on the road. But when my father pointed put to me that I could use the star on the hood as a guide (a sight if you would), and after that I got the feel of where to place my car on the road. I figure I got sold then and there on Mercedes.

That car was sold before I got my driver license, but don't worry there was more Mercedes to come.

My father later on bought (after some Saab's and Volvo's) a 1998 w202 (C180) Esprit Estate, Esprit being the sport model it was a real blast driving! Especially with good tires on the ice And so forth He bought the W203 (C180 Blue Estate, Sport) and then Two W204 (C180 Black Sedan, Avantgarde and now a C180 Baby blue Estate, Sport).

So you may notice why I got myself a C-class (besides that it's gorgeous)

Myself have only owned a 1990's W201 (maroon metallic), which I loved, but wasn't as carefree as I want my daily driver to be. So Sold that and had a Suzuki Swift in between. But the craving after some.. well, nicer car was soon to overwhelm me and This C180 Sport was Bought!

Enjoy!

Don't have any big plans at the moment,
Thinking about a black/chrome grill and maybe some other rims..
Maybe I'll try some Kleeman ECU trim, but don't know yet.