C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Hail damage help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2012, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C300 SPORT
Hail damage help!

I have significant hail damage from a couple months back. Sadly car wasnt insured at the time since I was out of the country. Anyone know someone or even if you yourself have any experience with removing hail dents without major body work. The dents are majority on the hood and trunk they range in size from nickel size to quarter size. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you. Am
Located in Queens, NY. Also what's price ranges for something like this.
Old 04-23-2012, 11:48 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2010 C350 Sport
Originally Posted by Andystyle
I have significant hail damage from a couple months back. Sadly car wasnt insured at the time since I was out of the country. Anyone know someone or even if you yourself have any experience with removing hail dents without major body work. The dents are majority on the hood and trunk they range in size from nickel size to quarter size. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you. Am
Located in Queens, NY. Also what's price ranges for something like this.
I would start with a paintless dent removal company and see what they can do. They usually charge by the panel and you should be able to work a discount.

I had 4 dings removed from my car last month on 4 different panels for $200. You can't even tell they were there.