C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Stream audio over Apple Airplay in my Merc?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 06:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Merc C300 sport, arctic white, P1, MM/Navi, iPod kit, 20% Tint, C63 Grill, X-Pipe, HID DDM Kit
Stream audio over Apple Airplay in my Merc?

This is how I did it.

http://youtu.be/nqbeQGX8a0A?hd=1

Last edited by myinternetsucks; 07-05-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A250 Sports
Easier way to airplay music

Hi, thanks for sharing but I think this is way to complicated and expansive. I would like to share my recent purchase which will do the same trick but without all the hassles and the cost is low too.

Recently, I've got an Mercedes/Audi A2DP receiver from ViseeO. It is called Tune2Air WMA1000 which will work with native iPod app on your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad, and also the online music services such as Pandora and Sportify. The unit is designed for the native iPod app on my iphone which will not only stream music but also transfer the whole music library and song titles to your Audi screen, and I can control the music from the steering wheel button or head unit control directly. Then I have tried it on Sportify, the unit still stream music to my Audi but the only downside is the music list which can not be imported like the native iPod app. However, it does work which I think is quite good. The auto reconnection with your phone is also instant which I think is another plus.

Originally Posted by myinternetsucks
This is how I did it.

http://youtu.be/nqbeQGX8a0A?hd=1