C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Can you upgrade the relevant options later

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2012, 01:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 Luxury Sedan
Can you upgrade the relevant options later

Hello Fellow Proud Mercedes owners.

I recently bought 2012 C250 with multimedia package.

I'm now wondering if could upgrade my car with the lane tracking package as its pre-requisite is to have the multimedia package.
Is it possible, do dealers do such stuff, will the cost be as same as when purchased altogether at once, will there be any installation cost?

Please advise.

Regards,
Rajan
Old 10-04-2012, 07:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 c250
It will cost more to do seperately...for example...just buying wheels seperately from them can cost anywhere from 800 a piece to 1500+. But they have a thing called "wheel package" when you first buy the car but change the wheels to AMG rims of your preference and that would add maybe another 2k-3k on your msrp.

If your willing to spend a lot more money on your car and have the funds to do so then I don't see why not. If that's not the case then either leave it as it is or retro fit it yourself with aftermarket parts.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250 Luxury Sedan
Unhappy

Originally Posted by mfkl2
It will cost more to do seperately...for example...just buying wheels seperately from them can cost anywhere from 800 a piece to 1500+. But they have a thing called "wheel package" when you first buy the car but change the wheels to AMG rims of your preference and that would add maybe another 2k-3k on your msrp.

If your willing to spend a lot more money on your car and have the funds to do so then I don't see why not. If that's not the case then either leave it as it is or retro fit it yourself with aftermarket parts.
Thanks for the advise! not sure if there are any after market stuff lane tracking stuff wish I got it from the dealer itself. But I'm still happy with my purchase