C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

New black ride replacing the white one

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2012, 07:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 C300 Sport
New black ride replacing the white one

Hello everybody,

After only one year, I replaced my '09 bare bones C300 (which I knew I was not going to keep for a long time; as it was my first MB) with a 2010 C300.

There were so many reasons for doing so. Although the C300 is considered (by some) the entry level, I wanted to have a loaded one. And besides, the dealer made me several offers I simply "could not refuse"

This is a c300 Sports CPO, black on black with the P1 and MM packages. I disovered today that I have an 8 gb hard drive, which I did not know it was part of the MM package. As much as the command functions are the same, they are very different with the addition of all the gadgets. And I am yet to understand all the cables in the glove box, including what looks like and iPhone 4 cable, but since I have an iPhone 5, I will be needing an adapter. There is so much to learn now.

Here is what really is interesting. The Carfax is as clean as it can be. The car has 18,480 miles. It is a CPO. The dealer offered a trade of pretty much what I paid for my old car when I got it from them last year (about $1500 less). The factory warranty is good for 2 more years, and they offered to split the extra warranty with me, meaning I pay for a year and they will pay for a year. So, this car has 4 more years of pretty much the original factory warranty (the end of 2017)

I did some homework on the car price, and I think I got a good deal, as I got it for just over US $22k, of course minus my trade. I also got the 1.99% Mercedes Financing, which is probably the best nowadays.

I lost one thing, though...the AMG wheels, which I loved so. But, with a deal like this, I am thinking replacing them is not going to be a problem.

I really think I have done well for myself, and I hope you guys think so too.

Will try to upload some photos here, I hope they show up, and they are not very large.

Thank you for reading my update
Attached Thumbnails New black ride replacing the white one-front-low.jpg   New black ride replacing the white one-front-sunny.jpg   New black ride replacing the white one-side-rear.jpg   New black ride replacing the white one-front.jpg   New black ride replacing the white one-side-front.jpg  

New black ride replacing the white one-rear-sunny.jpg  
Old 12-24-2012, 06:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2008 C300 Sport, RWD, US
Congrats on your new acquisition.

Black sure does look good.

Have to agree with the wheels. It gets expensive replacing wheels when you figure in that you'll also have to buy all new tires including spare.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:24 AM

Received 62 Likes on 42 Posts
2021 Mojave Silver E450, BRG Jaguar F-pace S, 2011 335d (RIP), 2010 E350 (sold)
Nice ride and GREAT deal. in case you didnt know, the extended warranty is based on the date the car was originally sold as opposed to MY. Just making sure u know so that u get your final svs list done in time.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:59 AM

2008 C350
I would have asked the dealer to take your AMG wheels and put it on your new car .
Old 12-24-2012, 10:25 AM

2010 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by ddeliber
Nice ride and GREAT deal. in case you didnt know, the extended warranty is based on the date the car was originally sold as opposed to MY. Just making sure u know so that u get your final svs list done in time.
Thanks for the note. I am aware of what you said, that's why I have everything in writing with signatures and dates, and I signed only after I read all the "fine" print.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:28 AM

2010 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by livestrong191
I would have asked the dealer to take your AMG wheels and put it on your new car .
I tried, believe me. Since the wheels on my old car were OEM, they had to stay with the car, so they said. But with the discount I got, I will be spending the money to get new ones.
Old 12-24-2012, 10:31 AM

2010 C300 Sport
Originally Posted by JimPap
Congrats on your new acquisition.

Black sure does look good.

Have to agree with the wheels. It gets expensive replacing wheels when you figure in that you'll also have to buy all new tires including spare.
Thanks, Jim. I will be tinting the windows on Thursday, and probably getting new wheels sometime in January.