C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Is there a way to create playlist for SD/Audi DVD/USB storage?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 10:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 4matic
Is there a way to create playlist for SD/Audi DVD/USB storage?

I do not have the Media Interface in my C300 but there are plenty of other options such as SD card reader, USB, DVD, AUX and etc. I tried SD and it works more or less ok - it displays all the track and album data. I just can't figure out how to make it play the subfolders - I am always stuck with the content of the first subfolder but I am still searching ;-)

Is there a way to create a playlist that COMAND would recognize and play or this feature is purely for Media Interface where play lists are created on the MP3 player?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 C300 Lux
Originally Posted by MB_C300_4Matic
I do not have the Media Interface in my C300 but there are plenty of other options such as SD card reader, USB, DVD, AUX and etc. I tried SD and it works more or less ok - it displays all the track and album data. I just can't figure out how to make it play the subfolders - I am always stuck with the content of the first subfolder but I am still searching ;-)

Is there a way to create a playlist that COMAND would recognize and play or this feature is purely for Media Interface where play lists are created on the MP3 player?
I couldn't figure out a way. I have been using a USB storage for mp3 audio. At the end, I created a few sub-folders to make them serve as playlists.

I also struggle copying mp3 files from USB to the hard drive. Anybody knows how to do it? The car manual only shows how to do it from audio CD (wave format files). When on USB or mp3 CD, there is no "REC" choice at the bottom of the screen.