C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 03:18 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
W124, W203, W204, W251
For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.

Since I bought the car, I can use bluetooth telephony just fine, but couldn't stream music through bluetooth audio. Until yesterday...while I was poking through engineering mode, I found the way to make bluetooth streaming works on Nokia Lumia. This might apply to other windows phones as well. So here we go! Please refer these steps to the pictures.

- First, get into engineering mode (press and hold end call + 1 + # for 5 seconds)
- Second, use command button and pick ExtPlayer
- Third, choose Bluetooth Audio
- Fourth, hit Next
- Lastly, change Bluetooth Audio Feature Set 2 from "Off" to "On"

Done! Now, connect your phone through bluetooth like you normally do and enjoy your favorite music! Don't forget to change volume from "standard" to "boost" otherwise you can barely hear anything.
Attached Thumbnails For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.-wp_20130507-1.jpg   For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.-wp_20130507-2.jpg   For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.-wp_20130507-3.jpg   For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.-wp_20130507-4.jpg   For those who couldn't get Nokia Lumia to do bluetooth audio streaming on audio20.-wp_20130507-5.jpg  

Old 08-10-2015, 03:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
200C 2015
Originally Posted by Utahkompressor
Since I bought the car, I can use bluetooth telephony just fine, but couldn't stream music through bluetooth audio. Until yesterday...while I was poking through engineering mode, I found the way to make bluetooth streaming works on Nokia Lumia. This might apply to other windows phones as well. So here we go! Please refer these steps to the pictures.

- First, get into engineering mode (press and hold end call + 1 + # for 5 seconds)
- Second, use command button and pick ExtPlayer
- Third, choose Bluetooth Audio
- Fourth, hit Next
- Lastly, change Bluetooth Audio Feature Set 2 from "Off" to "On"

Done! Now, connect your phone through bluetooth like you normally do and enjoy your favorite music! Don't forget to change volume from "standard" to "boost" otherwise you can barely hear anything.
This seems to be very interesting. However, I have now the latest C-class (2015) and I do not have any numerical buttons. Any idea what the code would be to get into the engineering mode for this car?