C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Kleeman ECU tune, 3.5L C300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 C300
Double post

Last edited by Shradok; 07-28-2017 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Double post
Old 07-28-2017, 06:26 PM

2013 C300
Originally Posted by jlp187
I'll pitch in a few bucks to like a "gofundme" if we get this last person that claims to have a successful tune done to go get a dyno run done.
I could schedule a local dyno run, but me being in Denver, not sure how useful it will be to the community without a baseline. N/A engines supposedly lose about 3% power per 1000 feet. It would put me st 16.5% power loss at least if formula is any accurate. What I'm trying to say, not sure if my Denver numbers will be useful without baseline. Will still leave a lot of room for wondering.
Old 07-30-2017, 05:35 PM
FFM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Audi R8
Would have to be a before and after dyno. Delta is what matters. Especially since we can assume a pretty substantial drivetrain loss from the 4matic compared to RWD of the 350.
Old 08-22-2017, 08:02 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 C300 4matic Sport
W204 M276

Reading through all these posts re: ECU tune on M276, I just purchased a 2014 C300 4matic with 4,800 miles.

It truly was a little old lady car, which causes me to wonder about one person's post regarding a reflash of the TCU (transmission control). If the TCU does not continually learn and re-learn, (or does it?), would it need to be reflashed to stock?

But regarding the ECU tune, I commiserate with those complaining of the throttle lag, I hate it. For just that reason alone I want the Kleeman ECU tune. I did call Eurocharged, but the guy on the phone seemed a little behind in knowledge related to the tune. I think Renntech is another player that offers something. But again, regardless of who does it, would I need the TCU reflashed to stock? Is that really a thing?

And to counter the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists, even though I'm a new user, I'm not a Kleeman shill. So when I come back after the tune and state my perceived level of happiness, you will know it's legit. And I think a more plausible explanation for lack of hard data is that MB would not be all too happy to have proof in hand that they dumbed down their engine to maximize profits at different price points. As some users pointed out, why would someone buy a 350 if they could just buy a 300 and tune it? MB might come down hard on someone who was bent on exposing that. Just a theory, but a better one than fake users.

One more thing, the car has more body roll than my previous Civic, which I had stiffened with an aftermarket rear sway bar. Does the C300 4matic benefit from any upgrades in sway bars?
Old 08-22-2017, 11:24 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 A4 Quattro
Originally Posted by 1BigDaddy1
Reading through all these posts re: ECU tune on M276, I just purchased a 2014 C300 4matic with 4,800 miles.

It truly was a little old lady car, which causes me to wonder about one person's post regarding a reflash of the TCU (transmission control). If the TCU does not continually learn and re-learn, (or does it?), would it need to be reflashed to stock?

But regarding the ECU tune, I commiserate with those complaining of the throttle lag, I hate it. For just that reason alone I want the Kleeman ECU tune. I did call Eurocharged, but the guy on the phone seemed a little behind in knowledge related to the tune. I think Renntech is another player that offers something. But again, regardless of who does it, would I need the TCU reflashed to stock? Is that really a thing?

And to counter the tin foil hat conspiracy theorists, even though I'm a new user, I'm not a Kleeman shill. So when I come back after the tune and state my perceived level of happiness, you will know it's legit. And I think a more plausible explanation for lack of hard data is that MB would not be all too happy to have proof in hand that they dumbed down their engine to maximize profits at different price points. As some users pointed out, why would someone buy a 350 if they could just buy a 300 and tune it? MB might come down hard on someone who was bent on exposing that. Just a theory, but a better one than fake users.

One more thing, the car has more body roll than my previous Civic, which I had stiffened with an aftermarket rear sway bar. Does the C300 4matic benefit from any upgrades in sway bars?
Yeah, I so hate this acceleration lag, I'm thinking of selling this car. My old 4 cylinder Honda Accord drove better.
Regarding TCU reset - it's easy to do. You will notice some improvements while it relearns, but then the lag will be back.

1. Turn the ignition key to the "on" position which is just before you crank the engine to start.
2. Press the accelerator to the floor and hold for 5 seconds.
3. Then turn the key to the off position but do not remove the key, then release the accelerator.
4. Wait at least two minutes for TCU to reset. (key in).
The following users liked this post:
1BigDaddy1 (08-22-2017)
Old 08-22-2017, 12:23 PM

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
Factory ordered 2012 MB C350 w/Dynamic Handling Package
Originally Posted by 1BigDaddy1
As some users pointed out, why would someone buy a 350 if they could just buy a 300 and tune it?
Because 300s come in AWD while 350s come in RWD.
1BigDaddy1 (10-29-2017)
Old 08-22-2017, 12:49 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 C300 4matic Sport
Thank you for that. I reset the TCU and what a difference! I mentioned before that this 3 year old car had only 4,800 miles on it and apparently the TCU learned her old-lady ways. It seemed the car was shifting early in Sport mode but I thought that was just the car. Nope. Resetting the TCU raised the shift points much higher and appropriately. The car is even better now. Thank you again for that procedure. I would have thought the dealer would've known that, but......
Old 08-22-2017, 12:58 PM

Received 87 Likes on 84 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by edgalang
Because 300s come in AWD while 350s come in RWD.
Starting in 2012 you could get the C350 in a 4Matic as well.
Old 08-22-2017, 01:50 PM

Received 50 Likes on 47 Posts
Factory ordered 2012 MB C350 w/Dynamic Handling Package
Originally Posted by Alfadude
Starting in 2012 you could get the C350 in a 4Matic as well.
...only applies to coupes.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:17 AM

2013 C300
Originally Posted by plawer
I started reading this thread some months ago to get more info on the tuning. I thought I'd share my experience.

Getting the ECU out is easy once you know how. When the two cables have been removed from the top, the easiest way to get it out is to reach below the ECU and force it up.

Kleemann was the choice. The tuning was done in about 75 minutes. Depending on the actual model of the ECU, they drill a hole in it to reach the circuit board. They put a small rubber plug into the hole afterwards. They also have a more permanent plug, but the rubber plug makes it easier for Kleemann to retune if the software is updated by Mercedes during regular service. The reflash fee is 100 euro, or about 120 dollars if it is needed. Mine was done in their main office in Denmark since I was there for other reasons.

I have driven some longer trips both before and after having the tuning done so I had some data to see if the mpg suffered. All of it done in E mode and not much change in elevation in general.

Before tuning:
300 miles trip Chicago-Cincinnati, where most of the trip was done at 80 mph with cruise control: 31.5 mpg
300 miles (return) trip, where most of the trip was done at 65 mph with cruise control: 34.0 mpg

After tuning:
450 miles trip Pittsburgh-Chicago, where most of the trip was done at 80 mph with cruise control: 28.0 mpg

It is definitely using more gas in general. During 12 miles of rush hour stop-and-go traffic, I can barely make it hit 20 mpg, where it was not that difficult before the tuning. Secondly, the ECO mode seems to be less available after the upgrade than before. All in all, it seems to be more in the 16-28 mpg range now, where it was 20-31 mpg before the tune.

The RPM goes higher to 7000 now, and it does have more power. Does it have the fabled 315 bhp? I don't know. But I do know that the throttle response combined with the added power made it worth the upgrade for me. The car is definitely more fun to drive now.
Here's my update a year later.

After I had my car serviced in spring, it seems to be back to it's boring self. The throttle response is missing, and the car is not as snappy as it was. I brought my ECU to Kleemann again. He says the tuning file is still on the ECU, and the way they install the file prevents them from reading or modifying the file. This is done so you can't just copy the file from one ECU to another, and you cannot see what parameters are changed.

I have tried to do some unscientific 0-60mph tests, and it doesn't seem to have the tuned power.

I have done the TCU reset, and in the long run it didn't bring back anything.

My suspicion is in the wake of the VW chip scandal, MB flashed the ECU routinely during service to ensure they don't get a similar scandal. And that affects how the tuning file operates, thus not affecting the intended parameters.

It was fun while it lasted, but I probably wouldn't do it again.
Old 03-18-2018, 11:58 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2004 C240 4Matic: 412,479 Miles 2013 C300 4Matic 78.565 Miles
NOT KLEMMANN OR RENNTECH TUNED

Originally Posted by JaredP
Genesis drove 13 times longer than you and averaged 4 mph faster. Anyone could get 35mpg on a mountain road or with good wind by resetting the trip at an advantageous time. If you increased your sample, an drove for another 5 hours, you would likely encounter some not so favourable conditions that would lower your mpg.

Ok, here is 8 more miles per hour and 5 more hours. +4.7 More MPGs, nearly 16% better MPGs.

There is NO TUNE for a M276 Engine (3.5 Litre) in 2012-2014 C300 & C350s from RENNTECH. It does not currently exist. It is a misprint on their site when they moved and webmaster made an editing error. The web image is for the M156 & M272 & M273 engines. I made a trip to their offices and they could not produce a tune. The staff stated they would check when the tuning engineer returned from lunch.

I waited there with witnesses, and this tuning engineer is still on his lunch. The "tune" Renntech offers is for an engine, the Mercedes M272 V6, the engine with the Class Action Lawsuit against it with the $4,000 Repair for the infamous Balance Shaft Design Issue, that makes 268 HP. Mercedes was eventually ordered, in Court Proceedings, to pay out 70% of this costs for the repair even when out of warranty for those poor consumers who had a known design issue essentially hidden from them.
No factory delivered M276 equipped C300 or C350 comes with 268 HP during the 2012 to 2014 W204 Model Years. 248 HP yes, 302 HP supposedly, with a few models with separate firmware that delivers 306 HP.
RENNTECH has NO M276.xxx Engine Tuning DATA.RENNTECH is a great and highly reputable company, but they have no data to share from their DYNO runs with ANY M276 Engine, only the M272.
JUST LIKE KLEEMANN. ZERO M276.xxx Tuning DATA.

Take a moment to think about that from a marketing perspective (marketing being a logical repeatable process - versus sales...... i.e. pseudo randomly occurring cash exchanges. "Here is your data sir, that you requested yes we have the dyno runs for going from 248 HP to 330 HP (+ 82 HP). Thank you for your interest in our tuning products! But no. There is no data, sorry...and.....you will just feel a difference. In a court room this is known as Hearsay Evidence. A Competent Judge would throw you out. No measurement, stop wasting his time. Those of you in that have visited Judges in traffic courts understand you were up against trained and certified operators of scientifically calibrated instruments. You entered the court room with your opinion. We know who the judge leans on there, those with measurement. What a travesty this is with KLEEMANN & RENNTECH. Monkeyland of Zero Measurement Data to share.

NO Measurements to offer, other than a telephone conversation to tell you that you will feel a difference. The only difference you can visibly measure is your online checking or VISA account being reduced/increased when being charged $995 or $1300 for a "tune". An absolute joke. When at RENNTECH, the lead AMG Engineering Director was on-site helping Harmut Fehyl prep a SEMA bound AMG GT-S for the show. He could produce no data for the M276.
The "M276 Tune RENNTECH offers is actually a tune designed & intended for the M272 Variant in the E350 Class with the 3.5 Litre E35 Engine fitted during the 2005-2011 timeframe/production timeline. Output is 272 PS (268 hp/200 kW) at 6000 rpm with 258 ft·lbf (350 N·m) of torque at 3500 rpm. A direct injected variant debuted in 2006 under the name Stratified-Charged Gasoline Injection (CGI). The reason the tune delivers only 22 HP extra is because of the M272's infamous balance shafts that causes excessive parasitic loads/drags within the engine and its 90 degree design. The M276 engine is a 60 degree design WITHOUT the BALANCE SHAFT hindering mechanical efficiency, so it stands to reason that higher gains are possible but not much more. The C350 gains are reported to be 28 more HP, that is 302 to 330 HP according to KLEEMANN, AGAIN, WITH ZERO DATA.

But the reader can call there and they will take your money/currency. Rest assured this will happen. But they have no data for the M276.xxx C300 or C350 engines offered during the mid 2012 to 2014 timeframe in the W204 Chassis, sold through MBUSA, to their dealers, and eventually to consumers, in the USA. If they do, it must be something super special, as usually, in today's world of the IoT (Internet of Things) ANY DATA WORTH HAVING IS SHARED.

Meanwhile, I developed an ironclad, reproducible method to increase mileage, without waiting to hit the reset button going down a hill somewhere. (Humor)

Now this is hard evidence, something KLEEMANN & RENNTECH has not and is not currently willing to produce.
Send me $995 or $1300 and I will send specific instructions anyone can do to achieve these MPG numbers, something commuters should love. Stage 1 Performance costs $995 and is shown in the above picture. Stage 2 costs $1300 and mileage above 38 MPGs on the Highway are achievable.
You will get every penny spent in ROI through measurable fuel savings. The automobile mods take about 2 hours and 40 minutes total for a Master Certified Technician on the W204 Chassis to complete.

Hard evidence KLEEMANN or RENNTECH have not been currently willing to and can not produce to date.
Who knows, maybe they will someday.

Last edited by theoilzone; 03-21-2018 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-19-2018, 01:04 PM

2014 c300
Originally Posted by theoilzone

There is NO TUNE for a M276 Engine (3.5 Litre) in 2012-2014 C300 & C350s from RENNTECH. It does not exist. It is a misprint on their site when they moved and webmaster made an editing error. The web image is for the M156 & M272 & M273 engines. I made a trip to their offices and they could not produce a tune. The staff stated they would check when the tuning engineer returned from lunch.

I waited there with witnesses, and this tuning engineer is still on his lunch. The "tune" Renntech offers is for an engine that makes 268 HP. No factory delivered M276 equipped C300 or C350 comes with 268 HP during the 2012 to 2014 W204 Model Years. 248 HP yes, 306 HP supposedly. RENNTECH has NO DATA. JUST LIKE KLEEMANN. ZERO DATA.

NO Measurements to offer other than you will feel a difference. The only difference you can visibly measure is your online checking or VISA account being reduced/increased when being charged $995 or $1300 for a "tune". An absolute joke. When at RENNTECH, the lead AMG Engineering Director was on-site helping Harmut Fehyl prep a SEMA bound AMG GT-S for the show. He could produce no data for the M276.
The M276 tune they offer is actually a tune designed and intended for the 3.5 Lire E35 Engine fitted in the E350 Class during the 2005-2011 timeframe/production timeline. Output is 272 PS (268 hp/200 kW) at 6000 rpm with 258 ft·lbf (350 N·m) of torque at 3500 rpm. A direct injected variant debuted in 2006 under the name Stratified-Charged Gasoline Injection (CGI).

But the reader can call there and they will take your money/currency. Rest assured this will happen. But they have no data for the M276 C300 or C350 engines offered during the mid 2012 to 29014 timeframe in the W204 Chassis, sold through MBUSA to consumers in the USA.

Meanwhile, I developed an ironclad reproducible method to increase mileage, without waiting to hit the reset button going down a hill somewhere. (Humor)

Now this is hard evidence, something KLEEMANN & RENNTECH has not and is not currently willing to produce.
Send me $995 or $1300 and I will send specific instructions anyone can do to achieve these MPG numbers, something commuters should love. Stage 1 Performance costs $995 and is shown in the above picture. Stage 2 costs $1300 and mileage above 38 MPGs on the Highway are achievable.
You will get every penny spent in ROI through measurable fuel savings. The automobile mods take about 2 hours and 40 minutes total for a Master Certified Technician on the W204 Chassis to complete.
Hard evidence KLEEMANN or RENNTECH have not been willing,to and can not produce to date.
Any sufficient updates on the kleeman tune? I live in the calgary Alberta area and if anyone has a kleeman tune done, I’m down to meet up and do a couple runs on my 14 C300
Old 03-18-2019, 06:21 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2013 C300 4matic Sport sedan
I know this thread is about the Kleeman m276 tune but I did get some solid info from another company that does the same tune. I spoke to Neil at Bren Tech about this tune bc they actually had video of dyno tuning results along with baseline results. There are obviously % fluctuations based on dyno used, calibration, environmental factors and the vehicles operation i.e. AT vs MT rwd vs awd and mods. These high numbers being claimed by Kleeman 300~330hp are probably pretty accurate because these are the flywheel (bhp) numbers not accounting for the obligatory losses once transmitted to rolling resistance (whp)

Here is the video listing the baseline #'s in the description and the tuned dyno results in the heading. Neil confirmed these numbers as actual whp and told me the 300+ claims are definitely bhp (their own company claims those #'s too). Which makes sense as the number to advertise because it is still legitimate but harder to verify. On paper the gains seem very low but the "feel" is much more pronounced due to the changes made in the spark timing and duration, fuel mapping and throttle restrictions. I equate it to the feeling of......V-TEC YO!! Lol, sorry, couldn't resist. The car is still making the same horsepower but the feel is very different. Toyota has done an excellent job of this lately with their fuel mapping and vvti systems. I know I'm getting off topic but I felt the need to explain why so many people are let down when they "feel" the power and then actually "see" the power. So getting back to the topic at hand, it seems these companies dont want to post numbers because such small gains on paper, or monitors, hardly merits such a high cost. But as many have posted here after the tune the feel is there and few have complained it was too much to pay. I'm just glad Neil at Bren Tech was as forthcoming as he was. They offer the same tune package for just under a G. OE tuning has had similar results from what I've gathered in my search but I wasn't able to quantify and verify those claims. As others in the thread have stated a better way to determine USEFUL hp is trap times, 1/4's and 0-60/0-100 times. As they give real-world telemetry as opposed to simulated telemetry.
Jimmy.ak.75 (02-22-2021)
Old 03-18-2019, 10:40 PM

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
2014 C300 4matic sport sedan
Im in New york city and have the kleeman tune on my 2014 c300 if anybody wants to race that doesnt have a tune
Old 05-05-2019, 12:56 PM

2013 C300 4matic Sport
Has anyone checked out this dyno video and chart from YouTube
they don't say what year/ engine but its a 4matic and looks like facelift model. Plus pretune hp is 207 so sounds like it could be the 276 detuned engine. They were able to gain 42hp, and actually showed results. Not as much as the other ECU tuners are claiming though.

I have a 2013 c300 4matic that still stock in the Chicago area. If anyone has the tune near by, lets race to see how much better we get with tune. I'm still on the fence for spending $1200
Old 10-15-2019, 06:49 PM

2005 C230 / 2012 C350
Kleemann-ECU-tuned C350 (M276) quarter mile comparison

This is an ancient thread, but I have a 2012 C350 (M276) with the Kleemann ECU reflash. I haven't dynoed it, but I did drag race it at PIR before and after the tune in similar conditions (quarter miles don't lie, for better or worse). Unfortunately, I also had to replace the rear Federal tires with Pirelli all-seasons before I could get to the drag strip with the tune due to a nail in one of the rears. When it was stock, I used to be able to launch at 2,000 RPMs without breaking loose. With the tune and new tires, I can't launch harder than about 1,200 without breaking loose. As for the quarter mile time, here's a run with the tune with stock comparison/explanation in the description. This is information I'd searched everywhere for and couldn't find before the tune, so I answered it myself. Hope it helps.

Old 10-16-2019, 10:03 AM

Kleemann doesn't have any measurement data.

Klemmann doesn't have any dyno data.

Kleemann doesn't have an engineering staff that can produce data.

Kleemann doesn't have any BEFORE and AFTER Horsepower & Torque Data viable before a judge in court of law.

Kleemann DOES have a bigger bank account, AFTER 4 YEARS OF POSTS & AUTOMOTIVE ENTHUSIAST PRIMITIVES HOPING ITS ALL TRUE -
SENDING THEM MONEY FOR ZERO DATA. ZERO DATA. NADA, ZIP.

Send $995 and I will show you how to get your C300 or C350 M276 up to these mileage standards below. PM for the address to send the Cashiers Checks.

EPA STATES M276 = 28 MPGs HIGHWAY - ABOVE YOU CAN SEE UNMODIFIED M276.957 3.5 LITRE V6 DELIVERING 34.1MPGs HIGHWAY @ 69 MPH FOR 6 HOURS !!!

THAT IS 21.785 % BETTER HIGHWAY MILEAGE - DO YOU COMMUTE ?? DO THE MATH - THE $995 FEE IS FREE
THAT IS 50 DAYS OF COST AVOIDANCE IN FUEL ALONE - IF YOU WORK 250 DAYS A YEAR & GET 2 WEEKS OFF.

PM FOR $995 CASHIERS' CHECK MAILING ADDRESS

THIS IS MORE DATA ABOVE THAN KLEEMANN HAS, OR IS WILLING TO SHARE.
OR... OR ... OR PERHAPS THEIR KLEEMAN INTERNET SERVERS, AFTER 4 YEARS, HAVE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT CYBER RELATED) ISSUES
AND THE ENGINEERING STAFF CAN NOT SEND DATA OUTSIDE THEIR COUNTRY. THIS IS POSSIBLE - OR MAYBE THE CHINESE HACKED THEIR DYNO DATA.

OR....

Last edited by theoilzone; 10-16-2019 at 10:21 AM. Reason: TYPO
Old 10-16-2019, 11:06 AM

2013 C300
No need to send any checks anywhere. Mine did the same kind of MPG when I first got it. Treat it nicely and use the cruise and those numbers are normal with the early ECU firmware versions.

My ECU was re-flashed during a service visit, and the numbers became more reasonable (and probably more correct; MB doesn't want a snafu similar to VW).

After the service ECU flash, I have had it updated at Kleemann again. There is more power. Is it 330bhp? I don't know, and I don't really care. All I know is that my car is more fun to drive now.

I am in no way affiliated with Kleemann nor do I get any commission for writing this.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:56 PM

Of course you are not a paid commissioned sales man for the K ECU Tune $1295.

You are simply rich. Produce your 69 MPH for 416 Miles "tune" ..

NO k ECU TUNE.

because... what will you do when you see 38.7 at 69 MPH or 40.3 MPGs ???

The answer could be you don't care because YOU ARE RICH.

Thie M276 I run spits 13 PPMs at idle for HCs. Now at 90,000 miles.
Sealing the cylinder much more better than any K ECU Tune.

Rcih people buy that tune, becuase they "feel" better.
Soon all thgat extra fuel will wash away the liner and the rings will start blowing fuel out the exhaust.

Then...you will have to go buy a W205 or newer model C Class for another data less K ECU Tune.

Rich people do this.
I too am rich, but not foolish, to buy something like this without data.

Only truly rich people that love giving Kleemann money do this.
Send your $995 to hit 40 MPGs and higher on the Highway...without a K ECU M276 Tune.

You will really feel a differnece and truly enjoy driving your W204.
Money means nothing, since you are rich, so pay up to move up to 40 MPGs.

It is only money.
You are missing one thing. Harmut Fehyl can not produce these results claimed by K ECU Tuners, by retuning the ECU merely by itself.
RENNTECH is highly respected in the world of Mercedes and AMG enthusiasts. They simply can't do it, by merely reflashing an ECu and adjsuting fuel trim(s)

There is a reason for that.
It can not be done.

Which, no offense intended, is why I state you are rich.
Congratulations on your Kleemann wealth preservation program.

Mean while back to our regularly scheduled program.
We have all been waiting 4 years now for a response from Kleemann.
Dyno data, ECU versions, anything.

But what do we have from Kleemann ????

Look below.

EXACTLY

Last edited by theoilzone; 10-16-2019 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-16-2019, 09:18 PM

2013 C300
Originally Posted by theoilzone
[a lot of rambling]
You forgot to take your meds.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:22 PM

We have all been waiting 4 years now for a response from Kleemann.
Dyno data, ECU versions, anything.

But what do we have from Kleemann ????

A roaring silence.........

KLEEMANN now shows NO ECU TUNE for the M276 on its web site.
KLEEMANN seems to have removed this product offering from its web site.

IT APPEARS KLEEMANN HAS CLARIFIED THE PRODUCT LINE CARD OFFERINGS, STATING THE W204 M276.XXX ECU TUNE IS NOT AVAILABLE

Last edited by theoilzone; 02-06-2021 at 03:40 AM. Reason: KLEEMANN
Old 01-18-2021, 08:16 AM

C300 Luxury
JohnnyQuest007

Originally Posted by JaredP
That's great to hear, those are some pretty quick 0-60 times too. I'm hoping to hear many more good reviews like yours! I'm wondering... my car currently can't rev to redline in park, with the tune can you rev all the way up to 7k?
why would anyone have any type of thought to rev their car to 7000
rpm in park. That's absolutely LAME

Last edited by JohnnyQuest007; 01-18-2021 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Got a number misspelled
Old 03-10-2021, 09:54 AM

2013 C300
I tried to do some 0-60 testing recently. I used an app called FastR https://apps.apple.com/us/app/fastr-...t/id1296375567 I do think that the app is slow to start the timing after motion is detected, so I am not claiming that the car does 0-60 in 5 seconds.

But I am consistently getting times in the same range for the drive modes
S mode: 4.95-5.00s
E mode: 5.95-6.00s

Here's how I did my tests in case anyone in a stock car wants to attempt the timing using the same procedure and compare times.
  • Disable ECO
  • Activate the break hold
  • Click reset in the app
  • Click start in the app
  • The app then goes Ready-Set-Go
  • I wait about a second or two after it says Go and floors the throttle

I will also note that the top speed is at least 157 mph with the Kleemann tune.