C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

How-To Send contacts via BT with iPhone (without using a Mac/PC).

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 4Matic
How-To Send contacts via BT with iPhone (without using a Mac/PC).

** I apologize if this has been posted, I have searched and could not find the info, hence the posting of this thread. If this info is already available then I am very sorry for taking up space. **

So I've only had my car for a few days and it has driven me nuts about how Apple stuff are such a pain sometimes with their products. After searching the web for many days now I've only been able to find ways to do this contact transfer via MacBook/PC and/or with SDCard (COMMAND?) which I do not have available in my car.

The only way I was able to transfer is one by one sending the contacts via Bluetooth which isn't normally an option for our iPhones.

However before you get too excited I must note that your phone *MUST* be jailbroken to have access to the only Bluetooth transfer app I have found to correctly communicate and send contacts with our MB Handsfree w/out Nav.

*Steps outlined are based on iPhone 5 (USA GSM T-Mobile) iOS 7.0.4 - Evasi0n7 Untethered jailbreak **

Steps ;

1. Jailbreak your phone. (Jailbreak versions will vary depending on iOS version and phone model etc. Here is a link if you have the same iOS and phone as I have.).

2. Go to Cydia and download AirBlue Sharing ($4.99 at this time, FREE if you know where to look).

3. Now you can go to "Contacts" and "Share Contact" and you now should see "AirBlue Sharing" as an option.

From here you go into your car phone menu and set to receive the contact(s).

I hope this helps at least someone out there that has been looking for a way to do this. I apologize for not having step by step pic's but again if requested I can make a video or take photo's to help with any questions.

Enjoy!