C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

C250 with a Brabus exhaust.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250
C250 with a Brabus exhaust.

Howdy,
So Im interested in upgrading my exhaust on my face-lifted C250. Was originally gonna go for the C300 dual tip, then I considered a Brabus set up.
I talked to my local Brabus dealer today and told me that they just swap out the mufflers and diffuser. Total cost of $3800 (Australian). But the sound doesn't change from stock, which is a little disappointing. I initially didn't want quad tips, but it's Brabus. I don't want my car to sound crazy or ricey, just a little more grunt.

Does anyone have Brabus exhaust set up or know what a C250 with one sounds like?
Or even have any suggestions.

Pics and video of sound would help heaps.

Cheers
Old 02-13-2015, 12:49 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2011 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sedan
wow that exhaust costs a pretty penny! if the brand name is that important to you then go for the brabus. but if you want more grunt out of your exhaust i would just go do a muffler delete at your local exhaust shop. your car has a small engine with a turbo, which combines for a very tame exhaust sound even when straight piped. now the v6's on the other hand, those are the ones you get the complaints about drone, and being too loud. heres some vids of some c250 setups I've seen on youtube, your car will sound more or less like these cars...

Old 02-13-2015, 06:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C250
I know, the price is ridiculous. It wasn't so much the brand (but I do love Brabus) it was more the look I liked, more so with their rear diffuser. But I think a cat back is the way to go. Thanks for your input.

Originally Posted by mr.brightside
wow that exhaust costs a pretty penny! if the brand name is that important to you then go for the brabus. but if you want more grunt out of your exhaust i would just go do a muffler delete at your local exhaust shop. your car has a small engine with a turbo, which combines for a very tame exhaust sound even when straight piped. now the v6's on the other hand, those are the ones you get the complaints about drone, and being too loud. heres some vids of some c250 setups I've seen on youtube, your car will sound more or less like these cars...