C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Information in the digital service history

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2015, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C
Information in the digital service history

I've understood that there is a central digital service history database at Mercedes where they store all the info from my services.

I had my first A service done a month ago and when I was at the shop again the guys there didn't see anything on the computer. They even asked if I was sure I had been there finally they found my appointment, but had no record of the service history. This is the huge MB flagship store in my area, not some small dealership, so I was really surprised.

They kept saying I need the receipt from the last service to show them. I believe the idea of this database is for me to get a printout of my history even from another country if I need to, instead of carrying the receipts around.

The service rep finally told me that it's usual for the data to take a while to show up in the system. Should it take a month for them to see it? I'm worried my service wasn't recorded in the history..
Old 07-25-2015, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 118 Likes on 109 Posts
2012 C300 4Matic Sport Sedan
well make sure they stamp your service book each service you go to they write all the info in there. My last service was done incorrectly they didn't fill the book either I noticed when I got home and drove straight back to get them to fill the book out. I have to go mack to get the correct service done free of charge Friday.

also it should be in the system by the next day i would be looking into that.