C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Tornado Tune Box by Narry - Installed (different car in a good way)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver 2013 C250 Sport
Tornado Tune Box by Narry - Installed (different car in a good way)

I purchased a tornado tune box from Narry (forum member) about a year ago, but didn't have it installed until this past weekend. I also purchased the intercooler and tubing from Narry and installed it myself. With the intercooler and tubing I noticed a difference in performance, but nothing drastic. Narry contacted me about a month ago telling me he was coming to the US and he would like to meet in Miami, Florida to possibly have the box installed at a shop in Miami. We met in Miami at the shop (Novitech Tuning) where I get my schedule maintenance done to have the box installed. After the install we took the car for a test drive - it was a totally different car. It was much quicker from a dead stop and it accelerated nicely from low speeds to high speeds. The weather was bad (raining) so I didn't get a chance to push the vehicle like I wanted to. Narry was able to tune the box for me and explained how I can do the same by downloading an app (9.99) to my Iphone. He also provided me with a wireless OBD box that paired with the app.

On my drive home I had the opportunity to open it up on the expressway. It was much quicker and faster for sure before installing the box. Previously I had the burger tune box, which was good, but nothing compared to the Tornado tune box. I did get a check engine light on the way home, so I contacted Narry and he was able to explain to me how to remove the error message. He also mentioned that the error message could have been from the spark plugs, so he sent me new spark plugs.

I installed the spark plugs today and noticed a difference right away when I turned the car on. There was no vibration and it rode smoother than before. For the price I'm happy with this mod and would recommend it for anyone looking to add some life to your car. I will give more details as I get use to this new box. I'm not that car tech savvy so I recommend if you want to know more about the tornado box and any other products Narry sell to contact him directly.
Old 01-21-2016, 02:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
13' C250 C204 Steel grey
I met Narry as well when he was in the SF area, he delivered to me everything but the intercooler. I'm waiting for the 30k service before I go about installing it. Glad you had good results with it, makes me want to install it before the service.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C260
the point of tuning is not only selling software

hi
normally you can see most people just sell a tune box and say fix it
and it works the tune box will only work if car is in good condition
that why I always give free obd2 module wifi or Bluetooth
when we sell our boxes so the customer can see for him self if there is any problems
also I could recommend this application can buy in apple or andoriod
phone apps
carly for Mercedes benz this app work like star diagonistic of benz but is much
cheaper also even you go to buy a brand new car I will recommend using this application to scan all the car and them buy
in china market I have see mainly bmw have hidden error codes also car programing not done in the factory
the poor customer is cheated because he doest see any error on the car dash board

also for Mercedes benz c204 we have made a special intercooler which a must upgrade
if needed more information can pm or
send me email at newtongsm@gmail.com
or skype me at narry2004
narry