C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Identify 2009 C300 bumper/kit?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 10:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300
Identify 2009 C300 bumper/kit?

Hey all-
Hoping some of you MB geeks could help me in identifying the bumper on this car. I'm not sure if it is the MB sports bumper or aftermarket. Forgive me in advance because I know little technical terminology when it comes to cars. One of the fog light holders (?) is busted and the other light is out and needs replacing. Additionally, the black honeycomb-like plastic lower grill (?) portion is broken. I've looked around on some sites but it looks like a few different ones and I can't seem to pin point which it could be. I imagine I would need to know this in order to make these replacements (with the exception of the bulb). The only thing I know for certain is that the led lights on the front were added post-kit. Or if the light setup is just dated and horrible and should be replaced altogether, I'll take those suggestions as well.

Additional points awarded if you can educate me on the actual terms I'm looking for in the above description.