C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Aftermarket Seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-20-2017, 02:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 Sport 3.0L V6
Exclamation Aftermarket Seats

Okay I need some help. I've tried the search bar and couldn't find adequate info regarding aftermarket seats with all the necessary hardware required. I'm sure most if not all of you know the stock bolstering is nearly non-exsistent. I think instead of searching for OEM buckets, I would rather install aftermarket buckets. I can't find any links or resources that will help me find a proper set up. Does anyone know where I can find the proper hardware? I'm honestly leaning toward recaros (not a AMG OEM) or brides. Any help would be great and if anyone knows where to find a quick release steering wheel that would be great too. Hope to hear from you all.
Old 06-17-2020, 02:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 c350 sedan 4matic
Originally Posted by Mgloznao
Okay I need some help. I've tried the search bar and couldn't find adequate info regarding aftermarket seats with all the necessary hardware required. I'm sure most if not all of you know the stock bolstering is nearly non-exsistent. I think instead of searching for OEM buckets, I would rather install aftermarket buckets. I can't find any links or resources that will help me find a proper set up. Does anyone know where I can find the proper hardware? I'm honestly leaning toward recaros (not a AMG OEM) or brides. Any help would be great and if anyone knows where to find a quick release steering wheel that would be great too. Hope to hear from you all.

Hey, Just jump starting this thread. I just completed the swap to Braum racing elite seats. Lmk if you have any questions! 😊
Old 06-17-2020, 05:12 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2010 C300 sport
Are they power and did any SRS codes pop up?

Thanks

Vito
Old 06-19-2020, 12:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 c350 sedan 4matic
Originally Posted by VitovH
Are they power and did any SRS codes pop up?

Thanks

Vito

No they are not power seats, they are for weight reduction on the car. I coded out the SRS light, yes my airbags still work.
Old 06-19-2020, 07:01 AM

Received 157 Likes on 133 Posts
S204 C250 CDI Sport
Originally Posted by Mgloznao
Got a pic of what you have as stock ?
Old 06-19-2020, 05:24 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
2010 C300 sport
What make of seat brackets did you use?

Vito