C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Farewell for now...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2017, 09:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 BMW 550i xDrive; 2017 GLC300; 2013 C300 (SOLD)
Farewell for now...

A little behind plan, but successfully sold my '13 C300 4Matic a month ago to a lucky buyer who by coincidence was looking for the exact model and color of mine (magnetite black) and with the AMG Sport package (black AMG 18" wheels, interior red stitching, etc).

For those looking to sell (or buy), NADA values are definitely inflated and KBB values are definitely deflated - this car is selling somewhere in the middle. Mileage, warranty, package and options certainly play a big part in what people are willing to pay for a C300.

Also, if you have financed the car through Mercedes Financial and still owe on it, a heads up that they are the most incompetent to deal with. Each person you speak to will give you a completely different answer. Basically, if you pay it off electronically, there is a 7 day (that's SEVEN) hold before they initiate the lien release and mail you the title (unless your state mandates e-Title). If you overnight a certified check, they will release the lien and mail the title within 2 days (in my case). The title took 5 business days to arrive from when they mailed it. I asked for FedEx overnight and gave them my account number, but they completely ignored my request and mailed it standard mail anyway.

You can still find me roaming around the GLC section on this forum from time to time (my wife got a 2017 GLC300 back in December).

Cheers.

Last edited by spielnicht; 05-05-2017 at 09:16 AM.