C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Plus) Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-23-2017, 06:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport (W204)
2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Plus) Build Thread

Getting this C300 was another "impulsive" decision I made. I promised myself to not do that again after a 2013 VW Passat and a 2009 VW GLI after that.

Even though it was another impulsive decision, I do NOT regret it. LOL.

Im going to try and make this story short. I hope some people enjoy it. As I look back and should been smarter but what can I do now. I had purchased a 2009 VW GLI while looking for a car for a family member. All the signs in the world couldn't, wouldn't and didn't stop me.

Boy, was I in for a world full of problems. I thought the price was so good even if I put a little work into it I would still be at market value. That was not the case. I probably put more money into it than I should have before I realized I needed to dump the car ASAP. I guess I just had to learn the hard way, huh. LOL

After selling that car I promised myself once again that I would take my time searching and test driving plenty of other cars before I made my decision. While I was searching I would be saving up to recover from the huge hole the GLI put me in.

My Choices:
2010-2013 BMW 335i X-Drive

2013-2014 Mercedes-Benz C300

2014-2016 Volkswagen Jetta GLI

At the end of the day we already have a BMW in the household. We also had 3 VW's previously (back to back) and the GLI's were going for crazy money () and it was not worth it.

After having to deal with the most annoying and rude dealer for about a month. It made me taking ownership of this car so much more rewarding and enjoyable. I've owned this car for a little under 2 months now and put about 2k miles on it, and I have enjoyed every single moment. I can officially say that I do NOT regret this impulsive decision.

That's the end of my "short" story. LOL

This "build thread" mainly serves as something for me to go back and look at and share the ownership experience with potential buyers for the C300 or any Mercedes. Along the way I hope some people will enjoy it.

Purchase Location: Paul Miller Select in Parisippany, NJ
Delivery Date: July 7, 2017
Purchase Mileage: 70,030

The car unexpectedly came with some mods from the previous owner. (Like the horrible plastidipped grille.)

Current Mods:

Now onto the pictures! (Hopefully my picture-taking abilities approve with time. LOL)

*There are going to be a few back-to-back posts that happened awhile ago due to me starting the thread so late into my ownership.*

Dealer pictures from the listing.
Attached Thumbnails 2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Plus) Build Thread-img_4151.jpg   2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Plus) Build Thread-img_4150.jpg   2013 Mercedes-Benz C300 (Plus) Build Thread-fullsizerender.jpg