C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Command system (ntg4) communication problems

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2017, 11:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350, Acura TL type S
Angry Command system (ntg4) communication problems

Does anyone know how to how to connect command system with ignition in 2008 c class? it doesn't seem to be communicating with the car at all.
I place the car in reverse and no camera pop up. It appears the command system does not connect that car is turned on and running. It actually notes that some things cannot be done unless the engine is running even though the engine was on. I took it for a drive and eventually the screen said it would turn off if I did not start the car in three minutes, and it turns off with another 10 sec warning.

according to all my research on this issue shows that command version or map version has nothing to do with it. but somehow iPod cable interfaces with the communicating, I have replaced the wire but did not solve the problem.

Please help!
I am really annoyed with this problem.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 mercedes Benz cl550
I'm having the same issue

Originally Posted by drnumie
Does anyone know how to how to connect command system with ignition in 2008 c class? it doesn't seem to be communicating with the car at all.
I place the car in reverse and no camera pop up. It appears the command system does not connect that car is turned on and running. It actually notes that some things cannot be done unless the engine is running even though the engine was on. I took it for a drive and eventually the screen said it would turn off if I did not start the car in three minutes, and it turns off with another 10 sec warning.

according to all my research on this issue shows that command version or map version has nothing to do with it. but somehow iPod cable interfaces with the communicating, I have replaced the wire but did not solve the problem.

Please help!
I am really annoyed with this problem.
Did you ever find out what this problem was ?