C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

HELP 2009 C 300 sport. Power but no crank

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 C300 sport
Angry HELP 2009 C 300 sport. Power but no crank

i have 2009 Mercedes C 300 when I turn the key on all the dash lights illuminate but it does not engage the starter I checked the fuses and all of them are good although 22 thru 25 have no power with the key on. The starter can be bypassed with a screwdriver but the car doesn’t start up. There is no voltage at the starter from signal wire. Previously the car was able to start using a screwdriver to activate the starter. The battery is literally brand new,the key fob locks and unlocks the car the windows all work as well as the ac/radio, the wheel unlocks. the fuel pump primes, dash lights illuminate , i’m able to move the transmission into gear when pressing the brake. All fuses have power except for 22-25 which the manual says are for engine electronics. I guess what I’m wondering is where are those fuses drawing their power supply from? Is there any other things that could be causing just those Fuses to not get any power? Any help of any kind is greatly appreciated, the car is no longer has a warranty and telling me to go to the dealership isn’t gonna happen, least not for me. I would have the car to relaxed out before I would pay what they will want to charge and most likely won’t be the solution