C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Took me 6 months to figure out!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2018 | 06:13 PM

2013 Mercedes C250 Coupe
Took me 6 months to figure out!

My wife and I both have '13 C250's. Mine a coupe and hers a sedan. Her car handles tighter & better than mine does, and I was attributing this to the fact that her care was a well maintained lease return and my car was abused....as I could tell by the curb rash on all 4 wheels, 1 wheel bent, and control arm bushings torn. I told my findings to MB and to a very reputable foreign car place here in Vegas. They both said my car seemed fine, even though I explained the different handling characteristics between the 2. They both mentioned possibly tires....which could definitely play a part in that. Today, I watched a road test on a '13 W204 C250 coupe. The guy doing the test talked about the options that particular car was equipped with....he had mentioned that this car was equipped with the "Sports Package Plus" option, which, among other things, consisted of a tighter front suspension for better handling. I did a VIN check on both cars and wouldn't ya know it....hers has it and mine don't!! I'm surprised....not MB or my private guy was able to think of this when I explained the issue I was having.....which now I realize is no issue at all! Jut wanted to share.