Headlight Bulbs - MBWorld.org Forums

Notices
C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Headlight Bulbs

Old 02-10-2019, 01:54 AM

Mercedes Benz CLK 350
Headlight Bulbs

Hey guys Iím new on the forum and I just recently purchased a 2016 c300 4 matic. Iím looking to change out my headlights bulbs and Iím looking for some recommendations. I donít want to change the entire assembly if I donít have to. My fog lights are the bright white and my headlights are yellow. Iím looking for some bright white led headlights. Your suggestions would be appreciated
Old 02-10-2019, 02:18 AM
SPONSOR/MBworld Guru

MB W204, BMW E66, Porsche 958, VW MK6 TDI, Maserati Ghibli SQ4
Would recommend against LEDs in housing not designed to capture LED surface mounted light spread. You'll get much better results with an HID conversion. Don't need to change your assembly, kit just plugs straight into your existing setup and canbus enabled for error free operations.

H7 HID Conversion kit

Additionally, for future reference... as you have a 2016, you'll want to frequent the w205 subforum which is your specific model.