C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Circuit 15 relay J with low supply voltage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes w204 C200 modelo 2010
Wink Engine Circuit 87 Relay

Very good day
First of all, thank you very much for admitting me to this very important forum, I have seen very interesting topics.

In this case, I want to tell you about the problem that my w204 c200 gasoline presents.
The car is a 2010 model with 50,000 kilometers, I try to keep it up to date with its services, but during all years the battery is discharged randomly, one month, three months, 8 months it has never been a year without the battery being discharged.
As the fault is random, it is very difficult to find a current leak, because when I do the leak tests that most of us already know, the car shows acceptable values ​​of less than 50 milliamps with the car asleep.
One day I found that the J reelevator of circuit 15 was stuck and that's where I started my diagnosis, finding the following results:
The relay is energized when opening the door or unlocking it with the remote control but it only gets 10.23 volts, when that relay is for 12 volts.
Could this be causing the battery to discharge?
I hope your help, I am in a city that has dealerships of the brand and I must solve it myself.

Thanks

Sorry but everything I narrated happens but with relay 87 of the forward sam. This reelevator is the engine circuit and remains energized even after turning off the car and removing the key, discharging the battery. What could be causing it?

Last edited by Carlostd; 04-02-2021 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Error en el circuito que se presenta la falla