C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Pre Facelift W204 mods vs Post Facelift

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2021, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C300 4MATIC Sport
Pre Facelift W204 mods vs Post Facelift

Hello everyone, new member on the forums,

I'm soon going to be taking a 2011 c300 4MATIC Sport off my parents hands since they're looking at buying a w205 soon. As any responsible 18 year old would do, I plan on modding the car, but I know that the w204 had a facelift, I'm pretty sure we have the pre facelift model, but I've attached pictures of the car below just so you guys can take a look and confirm or deny. Ignore issues with the chipped paint, side mirrors not folded in etc, once we're out of the winter season, we pan on getting that all fixed and restored.

As for mods, I was wondering which parts I should be cautious about buying to make sure I don't get it mixed up between a pre facelift and post facelift part. I've provided a list of the parts I wish to replace, and would appreciate it if you guys could identify which ones are different from the pre/post facelift w204s.
  • Headlights
  • Taillights
  • Side markers
  • Side mirrors
  • Front splitter
  • Rear diffuser
  • Side skirts
  • Intake
  • Exhaust
  • Front Grill
Thanks in advance and I'm excited to keep you all posted about the progress I make on the car soon.