C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

(URGET HELP PLEASE) POSSIBLE ECU ISSUE?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-29-2021, 01:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 C300
(URGET HELP PLEASE) POSSIBLE ECU ISSUE?

Hello everyone! New here and very stressed out as my 2008 c300 daily driver is having some random issues! I went outside last night around 11 PM to hear my radiator fans running at low rpm then speeding up almost like a reving noise. When i would lock the doors it would stop, the car was cooled down and off for hours, door locked and keys inside home. I then went to start the car and surprise dead battery, I assumed since the battery was from 17 that it was simply a low voltage issue so I purchased a new battery. Installed the new battery the car started fine, then I heard the same issue with the radiator fans. After the car started, im getting a bunch of alerts saying to check my rear break and fog lights, as well as turn signals. The rear break lights are staying on constantly my front turn signals work but rears dont, and the clicking for the turn signal is very rapid inside the car (but front turn signals are working) Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciate before I make this 400+ dive into an ECU!