C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

2009 c350 no audio HELP ME PLEASE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 01:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mercedes c350 2009
Unhappy 2009 c350 no audio HELP ME PLEASE

Hi im here to rant about me w204 c350. The one main issue I'm having is the audio, and oh boy does this get juicy. Firstly one day I was messing around with the settings within the command screen (the most and aux setting) I was doing this because I've had an ongoing problem with the aux system disappearing within the screen and the harmon cardon/logic 7 system wouldn't pop up. Also no sound was coming out of the speakers when you put it on the regular radio.(THE SOUND WOULD ONLY WORK FOR THE AUX THROUGH THE MMI PORT) so when I changed the most to off and allowed the aux setting on and turned the most setting back on I went back and the aux started popping up as it should (THE RADIO STILL DIDNT WORK) the radio not working wasn't a problem as I would just use the mmi connector as my car doesn't have a regular aux port. The next day I went into to the car tried to use the music and nothing would work. I tried everything such as reversing my settings on the engineering mode on the COMAND screen taking the battery terminal off and letting the car sit, checking the fuses all around (they all are good even the one behind the radio) I tried to unplug the radio and still nothing. No sound at all out of the speakers and get this my logic 7 system disappeared off the face of the earth and so did my aux option on the COMAND screen. Sometimes here and there when I try and mess around with the settings the aux option will pop up and the logic 7 system but again when I plug in my phone there's no sound coming out of the speakers furthermore when I could hold the on and car button to reset it it would make. loud piping sound but only from the speakers in the dash and when it turns back on the setting disappears and doesn't come back. Now when the logic 7 system doesn't pop up on the COMAND screen and you reset it there absolutely no sound coming out and (NO ITS NOT MUTED AND YES THE VOLUME ON MY PHONE IS ALL THE WAY) and yes the mmi port connects to my car through the aux setting. Later I checked if there were any codes and nothing I checked the engineering mode and four things popped up (CH4 LOUDSPEAKER OPEN CH3,CH2 AND CH1 LOUDSPEAKER OPEN) I read some articles and it told me to change the amplifier. So that's what I did(SAME PART NUMBER) and still nothing and the same exact codes are still showing there's no ring breaks within the system either.. Furthermore somehow the ac stopped working even though there's a new condenser and compressor installed and the taillights keep bugging out now since when I took off the amplifier plug to try and reset it before I changed it also over tried to bypass the most system with one of those loops you can get on amazon and still nothing. One last thing the audio controls only used to work when you repeatedly tap the volume button really fast on the steering wheel and sometimes if I was lucky before everything shut off for the audio somehow just somehow if god was on my side the audio and radio/etc on the COMAND screen would all work normally. That was until I turn off the car and turn it back on where then it would go to only sound out of the aux setting that would already rarely pop up. I don't know if im missing info in this thread about the car. PLEASE IM GOING CRAZY HELP ME.