C-Class (W204) 2008 - 2014: C180K, C200K, C230, C280, C300, C350, C200CDI, C220CDI, C320CDI

Car won't start and every light in the dash is on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 c300 4matic and a 2016 gle350 4matic
Exclamation Car won't start and every light in the dash is on

Car is a 2013 c300 4matic.
I'm new here and looking for suggestions on how to narrow down a problem. Scenario- drove my car home from work and parked with no issues. I get in it this morning, and car won't start. Thinking it's a battery, I put it on the charger for about 4 hours. The car started but every light in the dash is on. I head to the part store for a new battery and the service person checks the battery and says it is a good battery. He runs a code checker and several communication failure error codes show up. I head home, shut the car off and now it won't start. Every light in the dash and the command center stays on without a key in the ignition. The only way to get the lights off was to unplug the battery. The only thing I will add is that I think there is a water leak around the windshield because after a nasty storm last night, the floor board drivers side had water standing. Can anyone help me figure out where to start? Thank you in advance!

Last edited by RRCbenz; Yesterday at 10:30 PM. Reason: Add more info
Old Today, 09:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 c300 4matic and a 2016 gle350 4matic
Does anyone have any suggestions, please?