C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Ordering and Waiting For Delivery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-30-2014, 12:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BMW 3-series
Ordering and Waiting For Delivery

Hey guys,

I'm probably starting the lemon process soon on my '13 BMW 3 series (which broke down again, leaving me stranded without a car) and was really impressed by the '15 C Class. I know deliveries won't start till around Sep/Oct, and ordering now might be even later.

However, I don't know how much longer I'll have this car. What are my options for that in between time (probably a few months) if I were to order one and sell my car back to BMW or lemon law it?
Old 06-30-2014, 10:19 AM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
2013 C250 sport
you should check with your insurance company to see if there's some sort of "vehicle less" state one could be in, and if they would help cover a rental. I know it might be a long shot, and could get a little pricey, but I'm not sure what other options there are if you absolutely need a car (which pretty much all of us do)

OR, you could get in writing that BMW is going to "buy back" the car, but only until you have aquired your new one. another long shot, but if you have an order receipt from MB, and an estimated delivery date, it may work