C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Standard feature list - North American C300 ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2014, 10:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML350
Standard feature list - North American C300 ?

I'm having a hard time finding the online brochure for the 2015 C Class on either the Canadian site or MBUSA.

All other models have it (it's marketed as an eBrochure in Canada) but none yet for the C Class.

I went in to a MB dealership and the only thing they have printed is a small 2 page fold out.

Just trying to figure out what comes standard on the Canadian C300 (namely if things like attention assist, blind spot, lane departure etc are available).

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-06-2014, 11:18 AM

2009 Acura TL SH-AWD
Originally Posted by Wrk_InProgress
I'm having a hard time finding the online brochure for the 2015 C Class on either the Canadian site or MBUSA.

All other models have it (it's marketed as an eBrochure in Canada) but none yet for the C Class.

I went in to a MB dealership and the only thing they have printed is a small 2 page fold out.

Just trying to figure out what comes standard on the Canadian C300 (namely if things like attention assist, blind spot, lane departure etc are available).

Thanks in advance.

If you build it on their site(Canadian on my case) and after you choose the configuration at the end of the process by clicking on SPECIFICATIONS tab , it will show you all the items or if you choose to print the customized PDF Brochure based on your selection it will give you all the info.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:40 PM

There are options available which are not mentioned on the Canadian web site as well. Apparently your sales rep has those. For instance the sport package exterior is $1500, but there is no mention of the $850 interior sport package which includes things like sport seats and flat bottom steering wheel.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:03 PM

ML350
Thanks vols1 and momyc.

Building a car via the online configurator and then looking at the equipment works well, if you know what each feature is. But if you don't then it's just listed (i.e.what the heck is in the storage package!)

Looks like lane departure is not standard on the C300 and can't be added even with a package.

The Canadian online "configurator" is definitely missing a few things.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:04 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 CLA 250 4Matic Black
Originally Posted by Wrk_InProgress
Thanks vols1 and momyc.

Building a car via the online configurator and then looking at the equipment works well, if you know what each feature is. But if you don't then it's just listed (i.e.what the heck is in the storage package!)

Looks like lane departure is not standard on the C300 and can't be added even with a package.

The Canadian online "configurator" is definitely missing a few things.
Before I got my C300, I had the salesperson print out the latest options sheets. Its list all the P# and M# along with exclusions. Its updated weekly so as things like the 360Camera, full Power passenger seat, etc become available they will hopefully be added on. This goes for the C400 as well. In the first days of the C300 there was no Airmatic, Open pore wood, AMG interior. Your salesperson/contact can email you this list.