C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Ground clearance...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 04:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
B200T
Ground clearance...

I wanted some exact numbers, which I couldn't find on the web, so I asked MB Canada about it.
Here's the answer I received:
Please note that the ground clearance of the 2015 C300 4MATIC is 100 mm, and 85 mm on vehicles equipped with the Sport Package.
Although I accept that there is 15mm height difference due to the suspension's height difference, but I think that the sports/AMG external package also lowers it...

So, yes, I can go to the dealer and start measuring cars in his parking lot (that wouldn't be weird at all), assuming they would have them on the lot accessible...or I can ask some of you fine gents to measure your car's height, please

Please also say if it's equipped with Airmatic or not (in which case we should measure the comfort setting's ground clearance I think).

I believe in Europe, you can buy the AMG exterior without the AMG lowered/sports suspension (which you cannot in Canada), so let's leave those number out, to avoid confusion...