C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Audio 20 Issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 03:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C220 BlueTec AMG Line
Audio 20 Issue

Hi all,

I've been having problems with my C220 since I got it in September. Ocassionally, the navigation system does not recognise the SD card with the Garmin Map Pilot system on and just throws up "No memory card containing navigation software" on the screen. As an additional problem, the USB does not work (where I have my iphone connected for music). It is almost as if the connections in the armrest are not connected. This problem does not happen all the time, only occasionally but I haven't figured out any constant condition.

I have had it into the dealership for a look but cannot recreated the problem so they just updated to the latest software in the hope of fixing it but it hasn't worked. I described the situation and suggested perhaps it was loose wiring from the armrest but the engineer was insistent that it wasn't possible.

I will get it looked at again but before I do that does anyone have the same problem or have any suggestion as to what it might be?

Thanks