C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Mercedes current offer for Alberta .

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 02:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C400
Mercedes current offer for Alberta .

Hi I would be getting my c400 fully loaded by end of this month .(Edmonton , AB)
Has anybody availed the 750$ offer by merecedes ?
States following "3]Receive up to a $750 credit on Mercedes-Benz Financial Services protection products, available only through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. Not all protection products are available in all provinces, on all vehicles or at all dealers. All products and services of Mercedes-Benz Financial Services and its affiliates are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable governing agreements. Please contact your authorized Mercedes-Benz dealer for a full list of limitations and exclusions. Credit is only applicable on the lease or finance of a new 2015 B/C/CLA/GLA/GLK model and must be applied at the time of sale. No cash value."
My dealer said you to have to get three mercedes warranty in order to avail the 750 $ discount ?
Please advice ?
If you become member of Mercedes-Benz Club of America canada chapter for 139$ for three years do you get any discount ?

Last edited by Dramz; 02-24-2015 at 02:53 AM.