C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Issues within 2 weeks of buying c300

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2015 | 04:42 AM

gallardo, c300, rover supercharged, cayenne S
Issues within 2 weeks of buying c300

Bought my c300 10 days ago and have had multiple issues:
- whenever im driving a red triangle error light appears on the dash for 1 second, beeps, then dissapears. This has happened twice now. I cant tell what the error light is because it appears for 1 second
- for some reason, whenever i unlock the car now, the LEDs never turn on, nor do the tail lights. Only the doors unlock. Same when i lock the car
-once when i was driving, my friend behind me told me one of my tail lights wasnt working. I parked the car for an hour, and when i started it again, it was fine
- i have my bass setting at 10, and treble at 0. The burmeister speaker on the passenger door rattles and shakes sometimes
All together, no major issues, but little problems that annoy me. Anyone else having these problems? Im mostly concerned about the red error light.
Old 06-01-2015 | 05:17 AM

2015 C300 RWD
Sounds like an issue definitely worth a dealer visit. Hopefully software issue.
Old 06-01-2015 | 06:13 AM
zsh

2015 C 220 CDI
hmm regarding the red triangle (with car symbol within it)....it could be the one that warns you are too close to the vehicle in front of you. Prevention collision blabla something. It can be turned off in the settings.

I had the same "wtf" experience in my loaner A-class.

The red distance warning lamp lights up while the vehicle is in motion.
>
The distance to the vehicle in front is too small for the speed selected.
Increase the distance.

The red distance warning lamp lights up while the vehicle is in motion. A warning tone also sounds.
>
You are approaching a vehicle or a stationary obstacle in your line of travel at too high a speed.
Be prepared to brake immediately.
Pay careful attention to the traffic situation. You may have to brake or take evasive action.
Further information on PRE-SAFEŽ Brake more.
For further information about the distance warning function of COLLISION PREVENTION ASSIST PLUS, see more.
Old 06-01-2015 | 07:18 AM

Polar White C200 A Exclusive Premium Business
I think you should read the owners manual.