C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Which one do you think look better?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 02:03 AM

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
2021 GLE 450
so many stupid uninformed comments about lexus. grow up. you dont have to like the brand but they are great cars and youll spend much more time getting problems solved with your c class than you would with ANY lexus.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2015 C300 4Matic
I prefer the Lexus interior and styling, but the engine is lacking. I was going to get the IS but it's dog slow.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:29 AM

Received 20 Likes on 11 Posts
2015 C300 RWD Sport Premium
Originally Posted by digital_b
so many stupid uninformed comments about lexus. grow up. you dont have to like the brand but they are great cars and youll spend much more time getting problems solved with your c class than you would with ANY lexus.
My Lexus spent so much time at the dealership my Service Advisor came over for Thanksgiving. He brought a Pumpkin Pie. And that's not a joke.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:44 PM

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
c300
Originally Posted by digital_b
Chill out, dude....people have different opinions and tastes...even if they're biased or uninformed or whatever, they're entitled to them. That's why people buy different cars. Otherwise, we'll all be driving the same car, same color, and that'd be really crazy.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:43 PM

2015 C300
The previous Lexus IS is awesome imo. Design doesn't look dated even to this day.

The new IS though is just too stylish. I feel like it will look dated in a few years. I'm also not a fan of the grill and headlights.

I chose the C Class because it is the best looking sedan under $70k right now. (E coupe, 4 Series and XF are also really good looking cars.) Not to mention when it comes to interior, nothing comes close to the w205 (with open pore ash wood trim).
Old 08-12-2015, 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by huyuci
Chill out, dude....people have different opinions and tastes...even if they're biased or uninformed or whatever, they're entitled to them. That's why people buy different cars. Otherwise, we'll all be driving the same car, same color, and that'd be really crazy.
Just like others have the right to their opinion of Lexus this guy has his right to his opinion of their stupid biased opinions.
In all honesty Lexus has come a long way in driving dynamics. The new GS drives better than the the BMW 5 series I test drove the other day. BMW has better engine but the 5er drives like a tank. Heavy and cumbersome. The GS on the other hand was nimble and much more planted. Very suprising.
The spindle grille looks good on the RC and the NX but looks like crap on all the other lexus cars.
For those who say MB > Lexus than it all depends on the perspective. If you are looking at reliability and Service Lexus can't be beat by the Germans. I have owned all the German brands and also have owned a Lexus and the Lexus has been by far the most reliable and best customer service.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:40 PM

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
c300
Originally Posted by rieger
Just like others have the right to their opinion of Lexus this guy has his right to his opinion of their stupid biased opinions.
sure, he's entitled to his opinions. But let's keep the opinions on the car, not on the people. No need for calling others stupid. It's child like. We're all adults here.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:00 PM

Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts
w205 c400 c63s
Originally Posted by huyuci
sure, he's entitled to his opinions. But let's keep the opinions on the car, not on the people. No need for calling others stupid. It's child like. We're all adults here.
CORRECT!