C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Email from MB regards new connect me services...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 06:04 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
23 plate A class 180 amg prem plus night edition mountain grey
Email from MB regards new connect me services...

Hi anyone had the same email (uk at least) here's a snippet of the email

"We do hope that you are enjoying making use of your Mercedes connect me services.
We are continuing to develop the range of services available. A series of new functions will gradually be going live from the middle of September (initially only in Germany, with other countries to follow). The existing services can still be used as hitherto. [Further information is available from the Mercedes me customer portal (www.mercedes.me) or from participating authorised Mercedes-Benz dealers partners.]
In view of these additions to the range of Mercedes connect me services, it is necessary for us to update the existing General Terms and Conditions for the Mercedes connect me services"

Anyone any idea to what the new features will be???
Old 08-26-2015, 06:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 (W205)
I also had this, the changes were called out in the Terms docs, highlights I could see were:

1.6. Further functions
1.6.1. The “Last Mile Navigation” function allows the Customer to use the location of the parked vehicle and, if applicable, the updated end-oftrip
destination entered on the vehicle’s navigation system in order to guide himself or herself on his or her compatible end-device via his or her
Mercedes me User Account from the parked vehicle to the destination address, provided that the Customer’s vehicle and his or her compatible
end-device has a suitable Bluetooth-based communication connection.
1.6.2. The “Trip Statistics” function allows the customer to view various statistics (e.g., average speed, distance travelled and vehicle occupancy
time). At the same time, the trip statistics can be displayed in various units of measurement (e.g., based on the last trip, per day, per week, per
month).
1.6.3. The “Estimate Driving Time” function allows the Customer to view the route and the estimated arrival time for various destinations on his
or her compatible end-device through his or her Mercedes me User Account. The current location of the vehicle can be used as the starting
point.
Old 08-26-2015, 06:16 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
23 plate A class 180 amg prem plus night edition mountain grey
Thanks! I was too lazy to read thru it all hahah,doesn't look like anything really amazing added, oh well !
Old 08-26-2015, 06:20 AM

C200 (W205)
Luckily the changes had been underlined, I didn't fancy reading the whole terms!

The Trip Statistics could be interesting, especially as you can break down by week / month - useful for tracking vehicle usage over time
Old 08-26-2015, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,086 Likes on 716 Posts
17 E43; 21 GLS580
I guess that will arrive in the states when the next C model shows up in 6 years
Old 08-26-2015, 01:30 PM

Received 56 Likes on 45 Posts
EQC 4matic AMG line Premium Plus replacing S213 220d 4matic with airmatic
Hi had the same email from mb france today. We did not opt for the remote online function (200 euro) as we rarely need to locate the car in a new city and surprisingly after 30 yrs of driving I have learnt how to remember where i parked the car! So not sure what functions other than the sos facility and the service facility will work for me......but interesting what can be monitored.
Old 08-26-2015, 01:58 PM

W205 AMG prem+ (waiting delivery)
Just got registered with connect me services today from the dealer, how long do they take to activate? currently says activating, also its only activating the emergency call and live traffic & the rest say deactivating.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:07 PM

C200 (W205)
Originally Posted by karan538
Just got registered with connect me services today from the dealer, how long do they take to activate? currently says activating, also its only activating the emergency call and live traffic & the rest say deactivating.
Mine was active about 30 minutes after leaving the dealer when I collected my car, not sure if this is normal or I was just lucky