C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

2016 C350e Estate a couple weeks away. Owners, please share experiences! :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 03:53 PM
pcp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C350Te
2016 C350e Estate a couple weeks away. Owners, please share experiences! :)

Hi all!

So as the title says, I just signed a deal for a brand new 2016 C350e Estate. It's a Palladium Silver, with pano roof, Avantgarde exterior/interior, Keyless Go (entry and start), black leather, distronic plus/lane assist/blind spot assist, park assist, memory package, Audio 20 w. Garmin, Black ash wood, tinted windows etc.

The only thing I think it's missing is the Burmester sound system, but if I wanted that I'd have to wait 3-4 months for a new custom order. So, I will have to live without it, even though I've heard that the basic Audio 20 sound is pretty bad.

I'm currently driving a 2010 E350T CDI 4Matic and I'm aware that the W205 is a bit smaller, but I honestly think it seems just as spacious as my W212 when I have checked it out at the dealer. Except the luggage compartment of course, which is obviously a downgrade. Either way, I absolutely love the W205's design and that C350e hybrid engine will hopefully bring a little more OOOMPH than my current diesel wagon does.

So, needless to say, I can hardly wait to get this car! I was hoping that someone here, who's already driving this beauty on a daily basis, could share a few experiences? Do you love it? What's good and what's bad? I want to know!

Thanks guys!
Old 01-13-2016, 06:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nissan Qashqai + 2, Mini Cooper
Hi PCP

I picked up my C350e Estate in December and have covered approx 1700 miles so far and I am loving it.

Distronic is one of my fav toy so far although be sure to remember when you've switched it off, else wise you're gonna get to close!

Horse power's a bit of fun too when the road / traffic permits Sport+ gets an outing, although I seem to spend most of my time in comfort/hybrid mode as its enough power for most situations. Overtaking, even in comfort mode is a joy

Family enjoying the 'belt hug', queuing for the front seat just for a hug apparently.

Find myself plugging in too where possible which is a bit silly with a company fuel card, although found a local charge point that's FOC. Predicted electric range when charged and actual are quite different, I suppose many factors influence this. Actual MPG I getting is mid 30's, which includes the occasional charge with a combination of urban/motorway driving. Didn't expect anywhere near the book value on fuel return but still surprised a little by this. It is a big heavy car though and I've come from a diesel.

In summary- its a fab car, if fuel return is an issue you'll have to work hard on charging to see some good numbers otherwise count the days until delivery.