C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Are these options standard on canadian C450?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-25-2016, 12:04 AM
SV-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything SV
Are these options standard on canadian C450?

I was scrolling through the standard equipment on the C450 in Canada and I'm curious about some things :

1) Ambient ligthing vs Interior lighting : both are listed and there's absolutely no information/description, so I have no idea what's the difference (if any) between them.

2) Crosswind Assist is in the list, however another section of the website says it's not available on the C-Class?

3) Collision Prevention Assist Plus and Attention Assist are in the list, however it looks like they're part of the Intelligent Package.

Can anyone confirm?
Old 02-25-2016, 01:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2016 C450
Originally Posted by SV-
I was scrolling through the standard equipment on the C450 in Canada and I'm curious about some things :

1) Ambient ligthing vs Interior lighting : both are listed and there's absolutely no information/description, so I have no idea what's the difference (if any) between them.

2) Crosswind Assist is in the list, however another section of the website says it's not available on the C-Class?

3) Collision Prevention Assist Plus and Attention Assist are in the list, however it looks like they're part of the Intelligent Package.

Can anyone confirm?
If you go on MB Canada's website and click to build your C450, if you go to the "Optional Equipment" page, you'll see a PDF link that brings up a document that lists all of the standard equipment the 450 has. And everything that you had mentioned is on that list.