C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Recommended Dealer: Jack Ingram

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 557 Likes on 474 Posts
2016 C300
Recommended Dealer: Jack Ingram

I've owned five MBs and I've never written a dealer recommendation. However my experience building a C300 with Jack Ingram MB of Montgomery AL was exceptional. Although they're a five hour drive each way from our home in Florida, I initially went up there to buy a specific C450 they had in the colors I was looking for.

But, after driving it I decided against it, opting instead to build a C300. The sales rep, Melissa Wilcox, was so patient, friendly and accommodating that, despite having an MB dealer 5 minutes from my house, I ordered the build from Melissa knowing I had another 10 hour round trip ahead of me.

Instead of having to wait 100 days for production though, she went into the factory system, found a car scheduled for a build two weeks away, got the original dealer to swap a future allocation for it and had it built to my spec.

She gave me her personal cell and was available at any time to talk or text.

I'm an experienced buyer and lessor and I expect full disclosure of money factor, residual percentages, upfront fees, etc. I can calculate my own lease payment down to the dollar. A lot of dealers are put off by this, since it robs them of opportunities to pad the lease with hidden profit. Melissa had no problems with it at all.

I asked for a discount on the build and $25k for the trade (same as the deal on the C450). No problem. Asked them to confirm MF and residual. No problem. Asked for a breakdown of the lease. It matched mine perfectly. The F&I guy didn't even push any protection products that I didn't want

One nice perk is that the dealer is a 2 hour drive from the factory, so it was only a couple of days after the build that I had my car. It's a tiny MB store kind of out in the boonies but you can't beat the integrity or the level of customer service.

If you'd like Melissa's contact info shoot me a PM. I don't want to post her personal cell online.

Last edited by Mike5215; 04-13-2016 at 02:40 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DapperStyle (04-13-2016)