C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

AWE Tuning Touring Exhaust C450 / C43 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
W205 AMG C63 S
Originally Posted by sean1.8t
OK Josh, now that I have your attention...

I've brought this up many times and been ignored; so much so that I've often thought about the logistics of doing this myself as I have a lift, a welder, and a bit of know-how, but just don't think I could realistically pull it off..

When are you guys going to combine your touring & track exhausts into one unit? Right now, Armytrix/Meisterschaft/Brabus are cleaning up by [over]charging $5k for their units. If you guys were to add a valve/muffler combo and combine both of your exhaust options into one and sell them for ~$2000, you guys could revolutionize the game. Seriously, I would figure you'd have exhaust orders out the door and you'll probably have a ROI greater than your current units yield.
I.E. SwitchPath™. Got ya. I've been asked this for quite some time. I can say (now) it's on the menu for 2017... but that's all I have. I don't even have a "definite." Just that it's on the menu as a potential. Once I have more info that's worth sharing, trust me, I'll share it with everyone as I know a lot of driver's want such an application.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:31 AM

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
2016 C450
Originally Posted by Josh/AWE
I.E. SwitchPath™. Got ya. I've been asked this for quite some time. I can say (now) it's on the menu for 2017... but that's all I have. I don't even have a "definite." Just that it's on the menu as a potential. Once I have more info that's worth sharing, trust me, I'll share it with everyone as I know a lot of driver's want such an application.
Good news. I think it was a mistake not to offer the exhaust for the C450 with the SwitchPath option