C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Media Interface issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Media Interface issue

It's been a few months since I posted this. The car has now been to the dealer for a command system update but I'm still have the issue below. Just thought I would see if others have this and have found the solution. It must be a phone setting causing this. Thanks.
Previous post:
Has anyone else experienced this, and have a solution? The last week or so, when playing music through the media interface with my iPhone, I've noticed when I try to search music by track, artists, etc., it no longer brings up the alphabet on the right hand side so that you can quickly jump to a letter versus scrolling all the way through the list. I've restarted the phone several times.
Old 05-17-2016, 04:15 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'15 Black w205 C300, '02 E46 M3, '94 FD3S RX7
No. But I have the latest command update, and I notice that the speed sensitive volume setting doesn't work. You can turn it off, and it is off, but only until you restart the car, then its back on again, even though the box is not checked. You have to check it, then uncheck it again to turn it off. But as soon as you restart the car, back on again.