C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

C200 Before/After Mods photos?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2016, 04:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mazda 3
C200 Before/After Mods photos?

Hi guys,

I have a C200 on order (due in August) and was wondering if anyone has before and after photos showing:
- Standard grill vs diamond grill
- White mirrors vs black mirrors

My car is white and fully optioned (inc AMG pack) but I'm wondering whether I should do the above two mods.

I've searched through the whole 'Photos' thread and a few others and can't find many before/after photos.

With each of these, it would also be great to know where you bought the grill/mirror covers from (or if you just painted your mirrors).

Cheers!!
Old 06-19-2016, 07:37 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
C200
Originally Posted by jmillar82
Hi guys,

I have a C200 on order (due in August) and was wondering if anyone has before and after photos showing:

My car is white and fully optioned (inc AMG pack) but I'm wondering whether I should do the above two mods.

I've searched through the whole 'Photos' thread and a few others and can't find many before/after photos.

With each of these, it would also be great to know where you bought the grill/mirror covers from (or if you just painted your mirrors).

Cheers!!
It might be just me but I recommend the C63 grill and not the diamond (c450) grill. Waaaay hotter imo.

Also black mirrors look sportier if that's what you're looking for.
Old 06-19-2016, 10:56 PM

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
c300
Originally Posted by jmillar82
Hi guys,

Cheers!!
why can't you just compare the ones with regular grill and the ones with diamond grill? There are tons of pics of them on here.