C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Xpel Wrap

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2016, 08:06 AM

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
C43 Coupe
Xpel Wrap

So I'm going to be getting a wrap done on my C43 coupe, but of course Xpel doesn't have a template yet. Does anyone know how long it generally takes them from vehicle release to having a template for the car? Getting a matte finish from factory so really want to get it wrapped in short order so I can protect it! Tried emailing them, but of course no reply.
Old 09-07-2016, 09:46 AM

Received 49 Likes on 41 Posts
C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by Master-Spud
So I'm going to be getting a wrap done on my C43 coupe, but of course Xpel doesn't have a template yet. Does anyone know how long it generally takes them from vehicle release to having a template for the car? Getting a matte finish from factory so really want to get it wrapped in short order so I can protect it! Tried emailing them, but of course no reply.
Spud, doesn't the c43 share the same body styling as the c coupe? I haven't verified the dimensions, but that's what one of the SA's at my dealer told me a few months back. Maybe ask them to look into it for you? Also, keep this thread updated, would love to know how long this takes, costs, etc.
Old 09-07-2016, 10:16 AM

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
Agree with Tej, believe it's the exact same as the C300 Coupe with AMG body kit/styling option.
Old 09-07-2016, 11:17 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
We love all makes and models.
MasterSpud, do you have the vehicle already? When are you taking delivery of it?

The design process takes time, especially on newer vehicles, as there are many models/sub-models and then all of the makes that come out. It's a very time-sensitive process and we want to make sure the kits are going to fit great without any issues. So please bear with us, rest assured we will have kits for nearly all new makes/models.

That's awesome, love the matte finish! I assume you're going to go with XPEL STEALTH to help preserve and protect your matte finish paint job. Where are you located?

Let me check and see where we're at with the design. If the car hasn't been made available yet to our designers then we have to wait for one to be available to get the designs for the car.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:12 PM

C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by XPEL
MasterSpud, do you have the vehicle already? When are you taking delivery of it?

The design process takes time, especially on newer vehicles, as there are many models/sub-models and then all of the makes that come out. It's a very time-sensitive process and we want to make sure the kits are going to fit great without any issues. So please bear with us, rest assured we will have kits for nearly all new makes/models.

That's awesome, love the matte finish! I assume you're going to go with XPEL STEALTH to help preserve and protect your matte finish paint job. Where are you located?

Let me check and see where we're at with the design. If the car hasn't been made available yet to our designers then we have to wait for one to be available to get the designs for the car.
I should take delivery the first week of October, I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta.

I believe the c300 sport and the C43 are very similar in design, just not sure if everything is 100% the same or not, which I guess would cut down on design time if they are obviously.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
We love all makes and models.
I should take delivery the first week of October, I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta.

I believe the c300 sport and the C43 are very similar in design, just not sure if everything is 100% the same or not, which I guess would cut down on design time if they are obviously.

Okay, we don't get access to the vehicles until they're released, as soon as we have the car design available I will make sure to post in here with the information.

If we don't have the pre-cut kit available some of our installers are able to custom fit a bulk sheet of film on the vehicle. This may be an option if we don't have the pre-cut kit available to help protect the front end until we have more kits available.
Old 09-07-2016, 12:30 PM

C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by inhartwetrust
Agree with Tej, believe it's the exact same as the C300 Coupe with AMG body kit/styling option.

From looking at the builder online, it looks like the spoiler on the truck might be slightly different, but besides that the front and sides look the same. So guess I'll talk to an installer and see if they are willing to give it a go.