C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Turning off Active Parking Assist?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 10:17 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
'17 C43 Sedan
Turning off Active Parking Assist?

Is there a way to get rid of the annoying blue P icon in the dash? The car has Active Parking Assist but I want to turn this off while leaving the parking sensors on.

It seems like this isn't possible after reading the manual. There doesn't seem to be an option to keep the parking sensors on when deactivating the Active Parking.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-11-2016, 07:27 PM

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
C350e
Originally Posted by ultran00b
Is there a way to get rid of the annoying blue P icon in the dash? The car has Active Parking Assist but I want to turn this off while leaving the parking sensors on.

It seems like this isn't possible after reading the manual. There doesn't seem to be an option to keep the parking sensors on when deactivating the Active Parking.

Thanks in advance.
Maybe i am missing the point here. But what is annoying about that blue icon P in the bottom of the screen when driving at speeds below 30km/h?
I have it too and use it barely. But it never annoyed me in any way.
If its really that annoying just raise the steering wheel a bit so you don't see it anymore.