C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Time to say farewell..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 01:51 AM

Received 105 Likes on 62 Posts
W205 C250BT
Time to say farewell..

Well it's been a great ride, but the time has come to say goodbye to my C250. As I detailed it one last time, the emotion to let the car go to a new home strikes me equally if not more so than when I picked it up.
We've had our share of niggles and disruptions, but all-in-all it's been a bloody great car! I never got tired of driving it or looking at those sleek lines and the beautiful interior. It was my first Merc but I doubt it'll be my last. The W205 changed the game. It was, and still is best in class as far as I'm concerned. A wonderful vehicle, which I'm sure I'll reminisce over for quite some time. Hopefully it goes to someone who cares about it as much as I did.

Thanks to all here who have helped me learn and in turn allowed me to be a contributing part of the Mercedes Benz community. It's a great forum and I've enjoyed the chat here immensely. I'll still pop in occasionally to see the tales woe and joy. Hope you all stay safe and keep enjoying the car that aims to be the best or nothing.
DBO - over & out.

P.S> for those wondering what's next. It's a G30 540i .. thought I'd give the Bavarians a go to see what they're like
The following users liked this post:
gfmohn (12-25-2017)
Old 12-25-2017, 12:08 PM

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts
c300
Originally Posted by DBOC205
Well it's been a great ride, but the time has come to say goodbye to my C250. As I detailed it one last time, the emotion to let the car go to a new home strikes me equally if not more so than when I picked it up.
We've had our share of niggles and disruptions, but all-in-all it's been a bloody great car! I never got tired of driving it or looking at those sleek lines and the beautiful interior. It was my first Merc but I doubt it'll be my last. The W205 changed the game. It was, and still is best in class as far as I'm concerned. A wonderful vehicle, which I'm sure I'll reminisce over for quite some time. Hopefully it goes to someone who cares about it as much as I did.

Thanks to all here who have helped me learn and in turn allowed me to be a contributing part of the Mercedes Benz community. It's a great forum and I've enjoyed the chat here immensely. I'll still pop in occasionally to see the tales woe and joy. Hope you all stay safe and keep enjoying the car that aims to be the best or nothing.
DBO - over & out.

P.S> for those wondering what's next. It's a G30 540i .. thought I'd give the Bavarians a go to see what they're like
Good luck to you and hope you enjoy your new ride. I will too be saying farewell a few months from now. My Model 3 is coming and as much as I love Mercedes, I love electric more and Auto Pilot stole my heart. I just wish Mercedes would release its electric concept sooner. But oh well...