C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Where did you sell your MB? Over Mileage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 07:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E350 MB Black on Black
Where did you sell your MB? Over Mileage

Did you see your MB lease to another dealer?

If yes, where did you sell your MB lease?

Was it worth it?

How much money did you have to pay to make the difference?

I have 11 months left and I’m officially over my mileage by 2000 miles already.

As of Jan 2018 my pay off is $34k and my lease pay off until November 2018 is 7k

I am so screwed😳

First lease and I did not know any better and i got 10k miles a year 👎. I didn’t do my research. Now I’m paying for my mistake.

There is only one MB dealer near me that isn’t part of auto nation and I think it’s Coral Gables.

I paid one of those company’s to list my car to take over the lease about a year ago and I never got a lead. Now I won’t get a lead for sure cuz I’m over mileage now.

Old 01-02-2018, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,103 Likes on 808 Posts
A gaggle of MB's
Well - in a friendly fashion please understand that Mercedes Financial - as a customer retention strategy - will help pay 3-4-5 of those remaining payments to help move you to your next Mercedes - which keeps you as a MBFS customer - that "their/MBFS money" and not "your money" or "dealers money" - if you turn in now on your next Mercedes you are 2000 miles over total miles - not so bad.

If it was me - I would be looking for 2017/2018 Mercedes that has been retired service loaner and/or "brass hat" executive demo - where you can add take that extra discount going into your new lease - which helps balance out the hit you take turning in early - plus you have the payment help from MBFS.

I am not saying that you "need" to move forward right-now - but frankly right-now is not-so-bad if you move to a "special opportunity" 2017/2018 that you like.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
E350 MB Black on Black
Originally Posted by fabbrisd1
Well - in a friendly fashion please understand that Mercedes Financial - as a customer retention strategy - will help pay 3-4-5 of those remaining payments to help move you to your next Mercedes - which keeps you as a MBFS customer - that "their/MBFS money" and not "your money" or "dealers money" - if you turn in now on your next Mercedes you are 2000 miles over total miles - not so bad.

If it was me - I would be looking for 2017/2018 Mercedes that has been retired service loaner and/or "brass hat" executive demo - where you can add take that extra discount going into your new lease - which helps balance out the hit you take turning in early - plus you have the payment help from MBFS.

I am not saying that you "need" to move forward right-now - but frankly right-now is not-so-bad if you move to a "special opportunity" 2017/2018 that you like.
The dealer was looking into a CVP (courtesy vehicle program) it was the same car as mines. is the CVP the same as retired service loaner, brass hat or executive demo?

The dealer said the payments would like $100 less only and more than likely they would pay the 5 months leaving me with the remaining months. They said they couldn’t give me the full numbers unless I was willing to accept today.

Currently my lease payments include my previous Benz trade in. 😳