C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Is it possible to replace the key with KEYLESS GO?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2018, 12:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB C250
Is it possible to replace the key with KEYLESS GO?

I am driving a 2013 MB C250 and I still need to plug and tilt the key to the insert before turning the engine on. I wonder if it's replaceable by the Keyless GO as I prefer to just push the start button to turn it on.

If it's replaceable, where should I get the Keyless Go button and how much would it cost?

Appreciate your help
Old 04-11-2018, 06:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
12E350, 12ML350, 08C350
Originally Posted by myachillesheel
I am driving a 2013 MB C250 and I still need to plug and tilt the key to the insert before turning the engine on. I wonder if it's replaceable by the Keyless GO as I prefer to just push the start button to turn it on.

If it's replaceable, where should I get the Keyless Go button and how much would it cost?

Appreciate your help
Anything is possible (if money limit is not a factor). It will be cheaper to sell your car, get the car equipped with key less go. It''s more complex than the round button with start/stop letter on it (wiring bundle, door sensor.....), the OEM retrofit parts will cost a LOT + the labor for installation (if you can find someone is willing to do it). MBenzNL is the source of this retrofit. He base in Nederland, but come to the US a few time a year to do different retrofit for his Mercedes Benz US customer base, he can give you a quote for it. Google MBenzNL & contact him thru this FB site, Good luck.