Trouble finding service manual - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz Sedans > C Class (W205)
Trouble finding service manual >

Trouble finding service manual

Notices
C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Old 01-11-2019, 09:09 PM

2015 C300 4matic

Evening all,
’Having trouble finding a list that shows what items are done for each service interval for my c300. I bought the car when it had 29k miles so the dealer had already done the 30k, had the 40k done in the summer, and already up for my next one at 50k with 45k on the odometer.

Just wondering what they’re going to do as I had 2 prepaid maintenances as part of the cpo deal. Btw, mbusa website shows windshield wipers being part of the prepaid maintenances whereas my dealer said no. Mbusa sent me a 100$ coupon for the mess.
Old 01-12-2019, 11:24 AM

2016 c300
Originally Posted by Njriedel25 View Post
Evening all,
’Having trouble finding a list that shows what items are done for each service interval for my c300. I bought the car when it had 29k miles so the dealer had already done the 30k, had the 40k done in the summer, and already up for my next one at 50k with 45k on the odometer.

Just wondering what they’re going to do as I had 2 prepaid maintenances as part of the cpo deal. Btw, mbusa website shows windshield wipers being part of the prepaid maintenances whereas my dealer said no. Mbusa sent me a 100$ coupon for the mess.
The service advisor printed that out for me, so I have a list that shows me what they do and how much of a complete ripoff the a and b services are.