C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

MY NIGHTMARE WITH W205

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 03:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 coupe AMG 9G-tronic
MY NIGHTMARE WITH W205

Good morning to all, I open this topic to describe my nightmare that I am living with the car and that is taking me down the path of bitterness, from the first days I bought it (it's a coupe c300 of km0) and so on that with your opinions can get some solution.The nightmare begins a few days after buying the vehicle, as these "sounds-noises" appear in my car:1 . "whistle sound" that is heard in the area of ​​the engine just when the engine stopped (car stopped and without starting) and that lasts quite until you stop listening (always after rolling with the car). I think the noise is located, just to the right side of the engine. This sound sounds randomly and up, that is, it can take 1 min or 30 minutes or 1 hour since the car stops, which suddenly sounds. I leave you video to record in the garage:https://youtu.be/aXVqu4Qbj8Q2. Blowing sound just at the moment of opening the car with the remote. This sound does it sometimes but always while the car is cold. I leave you video that I recorded.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfeGtdYRPxcWell, I decided to be the car in warranty, take it to the subsidiary of Mercedes in the Alcala street in Madrid, I indicate the problems I have, I even show the videos I recorded, and after having the car in their workshops for a couple of weeks, they indicate to me that these sounds do not produce the car and that in the machine everything comes out ok (this may be, since the sounds sound randomly and without any logic, and to be heard you have to be with the car quite a while, and the ones from Mercedes do not think they are all the time with the car). After taking it to c / Alcalá I took it to another 5 Mercedes dealers with the same result. And it's something I do not understand, that a brand of this caliber can not tell me what is happening in my carIn summary, since August 2018 I have been carrying this story that is taking me on the path of bitterness and that no one can tell me what it is or knows how to solve.On my own I have drawn some possible causes-solutions:For the sound 1. Investigating a little, I read a post from the mbworld forum where the same thing happened to somebody, I leave you link:https://mbworld.org/forums/c-class-coup ... r-off.htmlThe solutions that are posed in this post are either the cooling pumps that have some type of failure or the hoses of the AC unit that remain collapsed.For the sound 2. If you look at the second 3 of the video, the moment of the blowing sound coincides with the moment the leds of the rear focus light up. So it could be a bad connection from that part of the lighting.With all this, I just wanted to share my "nightmare" with this car, and take the opportunity to know your opinion and help.
Old 02-25-2019, 08:45 AM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
benzw205
Sorry, but are you sure that it is worth even thinking about these small problems ?! Your car is cheap in EU, not worth a drama in my opinion...