C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

C63 Non-Performance Exhaust on C400 w/ Video (FOR SALE)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2019, 12:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C400
C63 Non-Performance Exhaust on C400 w/ Video (FOR SALE)

I've managed to retrofit a C63 non-performance exhaust onto my 2015 C400. Had the installation done at GT Customs Exhaust in Pickering, Ontario. The guys there really took care of me in pricing and what not. Below are video samples of the exhaust and pictures of the undercarriage. Having the non-performance exhaust itself will CAUSE drone. Because of that, I had to install two resonators right before the mufflers to reduce the drone and remove the raspyness that you get similar to a 99' Honda civic. When cruising, there is barely any drone, and with music on medium, you don't even here it.

I am selling this set-up. If anyone is in the Toronto, Canada area or Greater-Toronto-Area, I'd be willing to let go of this set-up for below the market value. The reason why I'm selling it is because I live right across a retirement home and I've gotten a "notice" that it does irritate some of the seniors (which I understand). Overall, the set-up is really good. If you're looking for a dual exhaust system with some horsepower gains on your C400 or C43, message me and I'm sure we can sort something out. Below are pictures and videos of what it sounds like.

Last edited by Amin Fadhil; 04-08-2019 at 12:11 AM.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c400
Still have the exhaust for sale?

QUOTE=Amin Fadhil;7726465]I've managed to retrofit a C63 non-performance exhaust onto my 2015 C400. Had the installation done at GT Customs Exhaust in Pickering, Ontario. The guys there really took care of me in pricing and what not. Below are video samples of the exhaust and pictures of the undercarriage. Having the non-performance exhaust itself will CAUSE drone. Because of that, I had to install two resonators right before the mufflers to reduce the drone and remove the raspyness that you get similar to a 99' Honda civic. When cruising, there is barely any drone, and with music on medium, you don't even here it.

I am selling this set-up. If anyone is in the Toronto, Canada area or Greater-Toronto-Area, I'd be willing to let go of this set-up for below the market value. The reason why I'm selling it is because I live right across a retirement home and I've gotten a "notice" that it does irritate some of the seniors (which I understand). Overall, the set-up is really good. If you're looking for a dual exhaust system with some horsepower gains on your C400 or C43, message me and I'm sure we can sort something out. Below are pictures and videos of what it sounds like.[/QUOTE]